Gas & Electricity

Every year it was usually pushed to the edge in winter or slightly in deficit but then back in credit during the summer months. Roll on global warming then our milder months will start to outweigh the cold ones.
Yeah, sod the kids, at least we'll have lower energy bills even if we are destroying the planet.

Just waffling on about the percentage increases we are going to face in Jan, then April etc. I tried to zone out as much as possible as in my house we use far more than the typical household and I’d hate to think what my bills are going to be like by then, Octopus emailed me yesterday wanting to put mine up to £400 a month now.
It's scary shit for sure and we know it's going up again in a few months but am I right in thinking that the wholesale gas price is gradually coming down? Price cap predictions of £6000+ for April a few months ago are less than £4000 (without the government's own price cap) now aren't they?

Every year it was usually pushed to the edge in winter or slightly in deficit but then back in credit during the summer months. Roll on global warming then our milder months will start to outweigh the cold ones.
As climate change happens, the U.K.‘s winters are likely to become much colder as and when the gulf and jets streams move away from us.

Manchester is further north than most Canadian cities and Moscow.

Just waffling on about the percentage increases we are going to face in Jan, then April etc. I tried to zone out as much as possible as in my house we use far more than the typical household and I’d hate to think what my bills are going to be like by then, Octopus emailed me yesterday wanting to put mine up to £400 a month now.
The January increase won’t affect you because the cap is remaining. The pr3mium charged for not paying by DD is going up slightly.
It’s April when the shit will hit the fan with another increase and the cap stopping.

Yeah, sod the kids, at least we'll have lower energy bills even if we are destroying the planet.

We're not destroying it countries not cutting emissions are. It's also a debatable subject, there are just as many scientists say global warming isn't happening it's the earth's natural cycle, it heats up and cools down periodically. Aren't kids going to suffer from high energy bills now and in the future? Now if they live in a household that can't afford food and heating and when they're adults when they have to pay them themselves.

We're not destroying it countries not cutting emissions are. It's also a debatable subject, there are just as many scientists say global warming isn't happening it's the earth's natural cycle, it heats up and cools down periodically. Aren't kids going to suffer from high energy bills now and in the future? Now if they live in a household that can't afford food and heating and when they're adults when they have to pay them themselves.
Bollox. Your a WUM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.