Gas & Electricity

God it’s tiresome explaining to thickos.
Try Martin Lewis if you don’t believe me.
The unit rate they can charge the consumer is capped.

Fuck off you dick, I know exactly what it means, even the article says you could pay slightly more, just look at what some have wrote on here their rate has increased it might be pennies but it’s still an increase. Look at what BlueHammer85 wrote.

It's absolutely crippling us and causing arguments between me and the other half. Going through about £8 gas a day. The other half is going mad because I'm turning the boiler down and she's saying the water isn't hot enough to wash up yet she's then adding cold water when I turn it back up. If I'm home alone, the heating doesn't go on yet when I went out on Saturday to watch England, its the most we've used all week. We've got 2 young kids, close to Christmas and we're probably gonna use another £150 before the end of the year

Just caught the program on ITV that says changing boiler flow temperature down to 60° helps save up to 12% gas usage. (I think it may have been mentioned on here previously)

Has anyone tried it and noticed a difference?

Just turned ours down, it was at 82°, now at 60° , will see how we get on.

Just caught the program on ITV that says changing boiler flow temperature down to 60° helps save up to 12% gas usage. (I think it may have been mentioned on here previously)

Has anyone tried it and noticed a difference?

Just turned ours down, it was at 82°, now at 60° , will see how we get on.
You’ll freeze your knackers off but at least you’ll save money!! Feck me I’ve had enough of this cold weather now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.