Gaudino's Stolen Car - Sam White

Re: Our Off-Topic Family

SWP's back said:
TCIB said:
I left the day to day grind of bieng a hardcore scene member after i realised it was taking all my life.

Mates dispersed and i left the missus then felt shit.

I signed up here and have made friends with everyone i have met, not a baddun between them.
Many i know i will probably be drinking with when we are 60 and for that i am very grateful to bm.
I just wish one of the lads who i clicked with would be there to drink with me.
When I see you next mate we shall certainly rip the night up in a manner that Sam would approve of.

And damocles, your post was beautiful.

Just say the word mate and i will be ready, i wish i chatted with you and Sam more that day as i clicked with you chaps.

After you did your ninja disapearing act ( i missed you leave mate) he was still on top form, i had to stand away from him a bit as i could not drink my beer due to chuckles.

Just a top top bloke who i knew would be part of what seems to be the forming of a few solid friendships. I will miss him dearly.

This thread sums up perfectly why i love this forum. Things work differently on here and that, mixed with decent moderators and a great crowd make it the best place to come for a chat, banter, piss taking, but more importantly when someone is down, or has an issue everyone pulls together to try and help a blue out.

Re: Gaudino's Stolen Car

Cant even look at any other posts apart from ones about sam.

It always made me laugh when he'd go mad when someone said the rags were salford. this is so fucking shit.

As can be seen by the number of posts i'm not one for posting, more for reading but will miss GSC's posts. Top man RIP

I am Sam's cousin. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all your kind words and shared memories of Sam. He was a great lad, and I am proud to say he was my friend as well as my cousin.

It has been a difficult and sad day, but to see all the support on here is fantastic. Thank you all.

Sam, my mum, our cousin Danny and his girlfriend, and me all went to the QPR game together. He was so happy that day and I am honoured to have that shared memory with him.

RIP Sam, sleep tight x

TCIB said:
SWP's back said:
TCIB said:
I left the day to day grind of bieng a hardcore scene member after i realised it was taking all my life.

Mates dispersed and i left the missus then felt shit.

I signed up here and have made friends with everyone i have met, not a baddun between them.
Many i know i will probably be drinking with when we are 60 and for that i am very grateful to bm.
I just wish one of the lads who i clicked with would be there to drink with me.
When I see you next mate we shall certainly rip the night up in a manner that Sam would approve of.

Just say the word mate and i will be ready, i wish i chatted with you and Sam more that day as i clicked with you chaps.

After you did your ninja disapearing act ( i missed you leave mate) he was still on top form, i had to stand away from him a bit as i could not drink my beer due to chuckles.

Just a top top bloke who i knew would be part of what seems to be the forming of a few solid friendships. I will miss him dearly.
I'll bell you when I am back mate. I can't help wishing I'd stayed a few more hours that day also.

SWP's back said:
TCIB said:
SWP's back said:

I'll bell you when I am back mate. I can't help wishing I'd stayed a few more hours that day also.

Top stuff that mate, ahh well you had a lady home alone to look after, all i had was feed-the-goat :/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.