Gaudino's Stolen Car - Sam White

Re: Gaudino's Stolen Car

First chance to log on and offer my deepest sympathies to his many friends on here and his family.

Like many, I didn't know GSC personally but without a doubt, his character was well known and loved by the vast majority on the forum and those locked in his cellar.

RIP Sam, sleep well fella.

Daz

Seosa said:
Still can't believe this tbh, who's been brought back other than SWP, Liam and BoyBlue?
I wasn't ever "gone" mate. I'm just on my hols but very glad to have wifi. I can't log out of this place at the minute.

When I woke up this morning for a split second I thought it had all been a bad dream then felt sick in my stomach when I realised it wasn't.

Reading Noel's wonderful tribute I still can't work out why he was taken. It just seems so fucking unfair. I can't believe I didn't know he was ill. Did he know? Did he know it was serious? I feel hollow and I can't stop going through his posts and wanting him to send me a text calling me a gay **** and that he is taking the piss.

SWP's back said:
Seosa said:
Still can't believe this tbh, who's been brought back other than SWP, Liam and BoyBlue?
I wasn't ever "gone" mate. I'm just on my hols but very glad to have wifi. I can't log out of this place at the minute.

When I woke up this morning for a split second I thought it had all been a bad dream then felt sick in my stomach when I realised it wasn't.

Reading Noel's wonderful tribute I still can't work out why he was taken. It just seems so fucking unfair. I can't believe I didn't know he was ill. Did he know? Did he know it was serious? I feel hollow and I can't stop going through his posts and wanting him to send me a text calling me a gay **** and that he is taking the piss.

His cousin, mentions fighting for his life on twitter and for what i can gather from his friend, i think that his passing was due to life support being withdrawn.

glen quagmire said:
SWP's back said:
Seosa said:

His cousin, mentions fighting for his life on twitter and for what i can gather from his friend, i think that his passing was due to life support being withdrawn.

I hope to god he wasn't suffering.

I too wish my phone would go off and up pops Sam's name just with the word 'Gay'

Or i wake up from a bad dream.

far too young, my thoughts are with family, friends and bluemooner's alike. RIP GSC you'll be missed by many

Thank you again to everyone for their kind words and support. Yesterday was such a sad and difficult day for us, but it was heartwarming to come on here and see all the memories and lovely comments that people shared.

Sam was so kind hearted and a big part of our lives (both his family, and friends who were a family in themselves).

Noel, your words brought him back to me and made me smile and cry at same time.

I will be there for you Sam on the first home game of the new season knowing you are there with me in spirit.

Rebecca

glen quagmire said:
SWP's back said:
Seosa said:

I still cannot believe it. That last line. Life support? Fuck off, he was posting on here the other day. Until the end of this season just gone I never used the cellar much, there was always transfer or general football to capture my attention. This summer though, there's been little thats interested me, I'm not arsed if we sign RVP..

So.. I've found myself going down the cellar a lot lately. Was it G.S.C who started the thread which became the meme thread? He deffo contributed a few as did boyblue85 (got banned lol) matcity, ftg, gq and, i think SWPsback.. had a good few hours proper pissin myself at 'the craic' on some threads down here lately and the casual referral to each other as cunts.

I'm going to be a **** myself with all the following cliches :-(

I hope the laughter will return as surely as it was taken away. Goodbye Gaudino, not going to be the same around here xxx rip blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.