Gaz Baz

Theres no greater way of showing a complete lack of understanding about the game of football than not rating Gareth Barry.

Its that simple. You dont rate Barry, you dont know your football. Exactly the same as Carrick. Its like somebody not rating Aguero or Rooney. They are just as good at their jobs as them two are at their jobs. This is why one plays for one of the biggest clubs in the world and the other plays for the Champions of England. This isnt a fluke.

They stand in a class of two in England, there are no better out there. If Im deadly honest, Id give Carrick the edge on technique and Barry the edge on mental but they are both wonderful players who are a joy to watch. The fact that Carrick wasnt in the squad was infuriating and ridiculous. The fact that Hodgson tried to play Barry as a box to box is equally ridiculous.

The reason Barry plays in our team, a team with unlimited wealth who can go for any player in the world, is because he already is one of the best in the world.

Gaz don't give a flying fuck.

Let them give it out.

Pulls FA Cup winners medal from one pocket, pulls Premier League medal out of t'other.

Sad he missed out on Euros but blessing in disguise for us. He covered more yards than any other player in league last season.

Skashion said:
I much prefer to say I know nothing about football than be demanded that I rate Barry.

Questions:

1. What is Barrys job on the pitch?
2. What part of it does he not perform to a high standard?

Pretty simple really. Its like saying that you dont rate Kompany or Aguero. If you dont, then you either arent watching them or dont understand what theyre supposed to be doing.

Underrated by other fans and media but overrated slightly on here, he can be very good like in the derby but other times especially in away matches and in Europe he looks slow and gives the ball away far to often. I expect him to rotated much more next season once we sign another central midfielder but he still has and will have a vital role at the club.

Damocles said:
Skashion said:
I much prefer to say I know nothing about football than be demanded that I rate Barry.

Questions:

Pretty simple really. Its like saying that you dont rate Kompany or Aguero. If you dont, then you either arent watching them or dont understand what theyre supposed to be doing.
Not knowing anything about football, I cannot answer your questions.

Skashion said:
Damocles said:
Skashion said:

Questions:

Not knowing anything about football, I cannot answer your questions.

Im not surprised you didnt answer and tried to deflect

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.