gazza

If you read his autobiography (five or six years old now I think) you'll see he writes a lot of the stuff he was saying last night about being clean etc now. Only time will tell if it's for real this time.

I recommend his book, it's pretty funny in parts but terribly sad.

every few years he says hes clean only to end up in rehab or get arrested for havin a bag of coke up his snout, he'll never be clean that lad. a shame

Anyone see him on that Piers Morgan life stories, actually thought it was quite sad. Why I feel sorry for a drunk with has pissed more away than I will ever see I don't know? Changed my opinion of him and wish him luck with his battle. Could have been a legend if managed correctly. Scored some class goals, euro 96 v Scotland pure quality and the celebration typical of the man.

People have leached off him for years that have probably contributed to his problems. Seems that a few want to suck him dry now he's near his lowest ebb.

Morgan is a tosser and although he sounds good, he is the worst leach of them all.

stimo said:
every few years he says hes clean only to end up in rehab or get arrested for havin a bag of coke up his snout, he'll never be clean that lad. a shame
It is indeed.
And I thought he sounded pissed last night.

mackenzie said:
stimo said:
It is indeed.
And I thought he sounded pissed last night.

I thought that as well. I thought, given up? not likely. But then I don't know him and it might be that he genuinely now has a speech impediment.

Just a thought about this, 'four bottles of Whiskey' ,a day thing. How the crapping hell would you know? I am sure after the first one you could be drinking anything after that and have no clue.

Watched this and felt sorry for the guy. At least some players fucked their lives up after being at the top. I am envious of Best and his life/lifestyle,.......but Gazza's makes me feel pitty.

Best was a wasted talent to a degree, but at least he got to show it at the top, won a European Cup. Gazza fucked his before any of that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.