Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sneijders cancelled the lease on his house? Interesting.... Seems he could be off early next week. After todays events im actually quite sure hes joining us.

Blue Haze said:
Funny quote from the Redcafe

Duncan Castles thinks that City can't afford Sneijder's 200k a week wages? Really? The same club that pays the likes of Yaya and Tevez above 200k?

Even they can see Castles is bullshitting.

why wouldnt we pay him 200k a week cos if we get rid of tevez we are 200k up every week. Iv had a drink but cant get my head round that? we are paying tevez that now so let inter take him on loan and pay his wages and we r straight. sorted.

citygal1 said:
Blue Haze said:

Duncan Castles thinks that City can't afford Sneijder's 200k a week wages? Really? The same club that pays the likes of Yaya and Tevez above 200k?

why wouldnt we pay him 200k a week cos if we get rid of tevez we are 200k up every week. Iv had a drink but cant get my head round that? we are paying tevez that now so let inter take him on loan and pay his wages and we r straight. sorted.

That's what I don't understand. We have 3 players here who are on 200k or more.

Even United fans know money isn't a deterrent for us. .

Blue Haze said:
citygal1 said:
Blue Haze said:

My link had already been posted lol

Blue Haze said:
citygal1 said:
Blue Haze said:

Probably because they're all on less than 200k basic (maybe 200k+ after bonus), maybe Wes's basic is 200k+

Still think it's bullshit though (Castle i mean)

Re: Duncan Castles

Why was his piece delayed, which paper was it then placed with and who pays the wages?

It doesn't take a genius now does it?

And that my little lovelies is all you get from me.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.