Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlakeTheBlue said:
Mancio said:
i still hope sneijder will go to the rags
Why would you prefer our arch rivals to be strengthend in such a way Mancio?
In defence of Mancio, he is not a fan of Sneijder and would prefer that he join the Rags rather than us.

As to the claims above that it is immaterial from a financial point of view whether we pay £200k to Tevez or to Sneijder (and that therefore Duncan Castles is necessarily writing complete rubbish), it is not that simple. For FFP purposes, the salary of Tevez does not 'count'.

Personally, I would be delighted if we were to sign Sneijder and I am cautiously optimistic (particularly in the light of the posts by Damocles).

sbm said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
Mancio said:
i still hope sneijder will go to the rags
In defence of Mancio, he is not a fan of Sneijder and would prefer that he join the Rags rather than us.

As to the claims above that it is immaterial from a financial point of view whether we pay £200k to Tevez or to Sneijder (and that therefore Duncan Castles is necessarily writing complete rubbish), it is not that simple. For FFP purposes, the salary of Tevez does not 'count'.

Personally, I would be delighted if we were to sign Sneijder and I am cautiously optimistic (particularly in the light of the posts by Damocles).
What's Damocles said mate?

fbloke said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
fbloke said:
Re: Duncan Castles

Why was his piece delayed, which paper was it then placed with and who pays the wages?

It doesn't take a genius now does it?

And that my little lovelies is all you get from me.......

I thought you were of the opinion this deal was a no go fb?

I'm not saying its go or no go, but on this fleeting visit I would say that if you want to pour cold water on something that's one way of doing it.

And of course our Dunc' seems very much a lone voice.

I'm back off to the land of tweets and possibly Bleacher to have some real fun.

(Remember that I told / warned you that Bluemoon would begat bluemoon)

Why would cold water need pouring on the Sneijder transfer?

southstand117 said:
sbm said:
BlakeTheBlue said:

See page 45 for the full post. For an excerpt:
The Gazzetta story is the key to everything here. People dismissing it out of hand are not thinking correctly. Firstly, I'll absolutely be nailed on and say that we are interested in Sneijder, it isn't a made up interest. Tolm said as much weeks ago and if it wasn't for a few shortsighted people, we'd all know a lot more now than we currently do which is pretty annoying. Compared to that guy, we're all blind men shooting in the dark and I do wish that we could convince him to come back as he is missed.

The story is important because (I think I've mentioned on more than a few occasions that I heavily follow Italian football and am learning the language) in Italy, these people care about their reputation and they are seen worldwide as a respected paper. They would not print this as some sort of game for United (and saying "done deal" is a pretty shitty way to negotiate a transfer to someone else), they would not print this because they're pissed at Moratti. If they've printed this, it's because they KNOW something is afoot.

I'm only moderately excited because it takes a highly arrogant individual to not question themselves when presented with the world and his wife saying no deal. I was extremely excited when I first read the Gazzetta piece and the constant denials have wore me down. Now I'm doubting and as confused as everybody else.

southstand117 said:
sbm said:
BlakeTheBlue said:

go to page 45 its on there :)

Aussie! said:
ST Coleridge said:
zangatangring said:
Ok, Nasri, Silva, Yaya Toure Sneijder, Balo, Dzeko, Aguero, maybe Tevez and another imminent signing.

These are all players who are pretty much first team players in any squad they're bought into. Are you telling me we can accomodate all of them?

Even Real Madrid couldn't manage that....

Tevez will surely go, and it'll be either one or the other of Nasri and Sneijder.

Exactly, everyone knows Tevez will be gone this summer, if not, then January (basically whenever he has a chance)

And Balo, you never know when he'll kill a hooker and get deported.

Spat my tea out when I read that!! x^D

I was reading on my phone and it won't let me log in for some reason.

I have gone out of my way just to find a laptop, log in and post this one message.

BORE OFF FATBLOKE AND TAKE YOUR SHITE BACK TO TWITTER. YOUR ATTENTION SEEKING HAS NOT BEEN MISSED

AntonDonJuan said:
I was reading on my phone and it won't let me log in for some reason.

I have gone out of my way just to find a laptop, log in and post this one message.

BORE OFF FATBLOKE AND TAKE YOUR SHITE BACK TO TWITTER. YOUR ATTENTION SEEKING HAS NOT BEEN MISSED

At least you got it out of your system.

not sure how accurate this story is but here are some interesting quotes:

Sneijder: accordo vicino tra l'Inter e il City. Ora la palla passa a Moratti
Sneijder: close agreement between the Inter and the City. The ball is to Moratti

dall'altro la Gazzetta insiste nel prevedere un addio imminente del folletto di Utrecht. “Sneijder giocherà in Inghilterra la prossima stagione”, si legge oggi sulla Rosea, “e anche se non possono arrivare conferme, che col City sia cosa fatta lo dimostrano le smentite poco convinte di Marco Branca e il sorriso che Wes fa a fine gara a chi lo ha dato già in maglia Citizens”.

the Journal provided an imminent parting of the goblin of Utrecht. "Sneijder will play in England next season," read today in the Rose, "and even if they can not get confirmation that what is done with the City showing the unconvincing denials of Marco Branca and the smile that Wes is at the end of race who has already knitted Citizens ".

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnet=ZmNpbnRlcm5ld3MuaXQtNTQ1ODg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?a ... XQtNTQ1ODg</a>

Akai said:
not sure how accurate this story is but here are some interesting quotes:

Sneijder: accordo vicino tra l'Inter e il City. Ora la palla passa a Moratti
Sneijder: close agreement between the Inter and the City. The ball is to Moratti

dall'altro la Gazzetta insiste nel prevedere un addio imminente del folletto di Utrecht. “Sneijder giocherà in Inghilterra la prossima stagione”, si legge oggi sulla Rosea, “e anche se non possono arrivare conferme, che col City sia cosa fatta lo dimostrano le smentite poco convinte di Marco Branca e il sorriso che Wes fa a fine gara a chi lo ha dato già in maglia Citizens”.

the Journal provided an imminent parting of the goblin of Utrecht. "Sneijder will play in England next season," read today in the Rose, "and even if they can not get confirmation that what is done with the City showing the unconvincing denials of Marco Branca and the smile that Wes is at the end of race who has already knitted Citizens ".

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnet=ZmNpbnRlcm5ld3MuaXQtNTQ1ODg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?a ... XQtNTQ1ODg</a>

Tuttomercatoweb isn't the best source to be honest. They seem to be quoting an Inter fansite and act as if it's common knowledge that Sneijder is on his way here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.