Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fbloke said:
Re: Duncan Castles

Why was his piece delayed, which paper was it then placed with and who pays the wages?

It doesn't take a genius now does it?

And that my little lovelies is all you get from me.......

hey mister.. You love a good conspiracy theory lol

fbloke said:

Why was his piece delayed, which paper was it then placed with and who pays the wages?

I thought you were of the opinion this deal was a no go fb?

zangatangring said:
Ok, Nasri, Silva, Yaya Toure Sneijder, Balo, Dzeko, Aguero, maybe Tevez and another imminent signing.

These are all players who are pretty much first team players in any squad they're bought into. Are you telling me we can accomodate all of them?

Even Real Madrid couldn't manage that....

Tevez will surely go, and it'll be either one or the other of Nasri and Sneijder.

BlakeTheBlue said:
As far as I can see he hasn't hinted either way with that post as regards whether Sneijder will sign, he's just commented on the fact it's likely we are the ones who planted the story.

BlakeTheBlue said:
fbloke said:

I'm not saying its go or no go, but on this fleeting visit I would say that if you want to pour cold water on something that's one way of doing it.

And of course our Dunc' seems very much a lone voice.

I'm back off to the land of tweets and possibly Bleacher to have some real fun.

(Remember that I told / warned you that Bluemoon would begat bluemoon)

fbloke said:

Abu Dhabi according to a poster on redcafe. ABU Dhabi lol

fbloke said:
I'm not saying its go or no go, but on this fleeting visit I would say that if you want to pour cold water on something that's one way of doing it.
Especially if you don't want to rule the idea out completely...

ST Coleridge said:
zangatangring said:
Ok, Nasri, Silva, Yaya Toure Sneijder, Balo, Dzeko, Aguero, maybe Tevez and another imminent signing.

These are all players who are pretty much first team players in any squad they're bought into. Are you telling me we can accomodate all of them?

Even Real Madrid couldn't manage that....

Tevez will surely go, and it'll be either one or the other of Nasri and Sneijder.

Exactly, everyone knows Tevez will be gone this summer, if not, then January (basically whenever he has a chance)

And Balo, you never know when he'll kill a hooker and get deported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.