Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akai said:
not sure how accurate this story is but here are some interesting quotes:

Sneijder: accordo vicino tra l'Inter e il City. Ora la palla passa a Moratti
Sneijder: close agreement between the Inter and the City. The ball is to Moratti

dall'altro la Gazzetta insiste nel prevedere un addio imminente del folletto di Utrecht. “Sneijder giocherà in Inghilterra la prossima stagione”, si legge oggi sulla Rosea, “e anche se non possono arrivare conferme, che col City sia cosa fatta lo dimostrano le smentite poco convinte di Marco Branca e il sorriso che Wes fa a fine gara a chi lo ha dato già in maglia Citizens”.

the Journal provided an imminent parting of the goblin of Utrecht. "Sneijder will play in England next season," read today in the Rose, "and even if they can not get confirmation that what is done with the City showing the unconvincing denials of Marco Branca and the smile that Wes is at the end of race who has already knitted Citizens ".

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnet=ZmNpbnRlcm5ld3MuaXQtNTQ1ODg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?a ... XQtNTQ1ODg</a>
well this seems to be done to me..should be sealed this week eh

Damocles said:
Akai said:
not sure how accurate this story is but here are some interesting quotes:

Sneijder: accordo vicino tra l'Inter e il City. Ora la palla passa a Moratti
Sneijder: close agreement between the Inter and the City. The ball is to Moratti

dall'altro la Gazzetta insiste nel prevedere un addio imminente del folletto di Utrecht. “Sneijder giocherà in Inghilterra la prossima stagione”, si legge oggi sulla Rosea, “e anche se non possono arrivare conferme, che col City sia cosa fatta lo dimostrano le smentite poco convinte di Marco Branca e il sorriso che Wes fa a fine gara a chi lo ha dato già in maglia Citizens”.

the Journal provided an imminent parting of the goblin of Utrecht. "Sneijder will play in England next season," read today in the Rose, "and even if they can not get confirmation that what is done with the City showing the unconvincing denials of Marco Branca and the smile that Wes is at the end of race who has already knitted Citizens ".

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnet=ZmNpbnRlcm5ld3MuaXQtNTQ1ODg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?a ... XQtNTQ1ODg</a>

Tuttomercatoweb isn't the best source to be honest. They seem to be quoting an Inter fansite and act as if it's common knowledge that Sneijder is on his way here

they are quoting the today's gazzetta dello sport mate.

mancio...whats going on,have gazzetta got it right.do you think wes will sign this week?

ST Coleridge said:
zangatangring said:
Ok, Nasri, Silva, Yaya Toure Sneijder, Balo, Dzeko, Aguero, maybe Tevez and another imminent signing.

These are all players who are pretty much first team players in any squad they're bought into. Are you telling me we can accomodate all of them?

Even Real Madrid couldn't manage that....

Tevez will surely go, and it'll be either one or the other of Nasri and Sneijder.

Looking more like Eto'o plus cash for Tevez Inter swap. And Nasri to us for 22m.......the Sneijder crap seems to be a false dawn attempt to force United's hand to me.

citysix said:
mancio...whats going on,have gazzetta got it right.do you think wes will sign this week?

i don't know mate. most people here see at their "scoop" as at a dig at inter in the day of the supercup.

anyway , surely inter is willing to sale for high fee , no doubt. what i doubt is mancini liking sneijder , but maybe that the only way to get rid of tevez.

Why would Mancini not want sneijder?? A champions league winner and world class midfielder!!

Mancio said:
citysix said:

i don't know mate. most people here see at their "scoop" as at a dig at inter in the day of the supercup.

anyway , surely inter is willing to sale for high fee , no doubt. what i doubt is mancini liking sneijder , but maybe that the only way to get rid of tevez.

More a case of putting the rags nose out of joint the day before the CS i think Mancio rather than any dig at Inter.

Tevez is key to this deal and it suits both parties to get this deal done.

I think we will buy Sneijder and loan you guys Tevez for a year with a guaranteed purchase price agreed and i believe that will suit us with regards to FFPR as well.

To be clear: I want Sneijer here, think he'll be a quality player for us and push us to the very top.

Here are some tweets about it from Raf Honigstein, a journo who I respect a lot:

I have no idea what's happening with Sneijder, but I do know this much... 99% of transfer stories are reported in good faith. real problem is that clubs and agents often lying - with impunity, off the record. Sifting through the spin and counter-spin very difficult: one example? Bayern nearly signed a Chelsea player a few years ago. he failed his medical. next day, Bayern: "We were NEVER interested in him." by the way: absence of quotes means nothing. zero. nobody on this business goes on the record, for the very reasons outlines above

Wonder if the medical thing is hinting at something? Hope not.

http://twitter.com/#!/honigstein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.