Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
matt_matt said:
To be clear: I want Sneijer here, think he'll be a quality player for us and push us to the very top.

Here are some tweets about it from Raf Honigstein, a journo who I respect a lot:

I have no idea what's happening with Sneijder, but I do know this much... 99% of transfer stories are reported in good faith. real problem is that clubs and agents often lying - with impunity, off the record. Sifting through the spin and counter-spin very difficult: one example? Bayern nearly signed a Chelsea player a few years ago. he failed his medical. next day, Bayern: "We were NEVER interested in him." by the way: absence of quotes means nothing. zero. nobody on this business goes on the record, for the very reasons outlines above

Wonder if the medical thing is hinting at something? Hope not.
I want sneijder too mate!! More than nasri to be honest. I would find it hard to believe that bobby wouldn't want sneijder.
http://twitter.com/#!/honigstein

blueinsa said:
Mancio said:
citysix said:
mancio...whats going on,have gazzetta got it right.do you think wes will sign this week?

i don't know mate. most people here see at their "scoop" as at a dig at inter in the day of the supercup.

anyway , surely inter is willing to sale for high fee , no doubt. what i doubt is mancini liking sneijder , but maybe that the only way to get rid of tevez.

not sure a loan deal is good for either us or them bearing in mind that if tevez goes on loan to them for a year inter will then know if they buy tevez then they will probably only get 1 more season out of him given his track record for staying at a club for 2 seasons,so i would imagine the fee they would want to pay then would be peanuts compared to what we would get for him now

More a case of putting the rags nose out of joint the day before the CS i think Mancio rather than any dig at Inter.

Tevez is key to this deal and it suits both parties to get this deal done.

I think we will buy Sneijder and loan you guys Tevez for a year with a guaranteed purchase price agreed and i believe that will suit us with regards to FFPR as well.

Just watching Sunday supplement all the Journo's on there are talking Sneijder to rags as it's a done deal! Blah blah blah

richards30 said:
Why would Mancini not want sneijder?? A champions league winner and world class midfielder!!

the question is : what have you seen of sneijder ? how many full games have you watched him play ?

bluemoon27 said:
blueinsa said:
Mancio said:
i don't know mate. most people here see at their "scoop" as at a dig at inter in the day of the supercup.

anyway , surely inter is willing to sale for high fee , no doubt. what i doubt is mancini liking sneijder , but maybe that the only way to get rid of tevez.

not sure a loan deal is good for either us or them bearing in mind that if tevez goes on loan to them for a year inter will then know if they buy tevez then they will probably only get 1 more season out of him given his track record for staying at a club for 2 seasons,so i would imagine the fee they would want to pay then would be peanuts compared to what we would get for him now

More a case of putting the rags nose out of joint the day before the CS i think Mancio rather than any dig at Inter.

Tevez is key to this deal and it suits both parties to get this deal done.

I think we will buy Sneijder and loan you guys Tevez for a year with a guaranteed purchase price agreed and i believe that will suit us with regards to FFPR as well.

I think the deals will be like for like in that both players will be valued at roughly the same meaning both clubs get a neutral deal so to speak. If we get Sneijder for circa £30m then Tevez will be valued at the same.

Tevez is finished at City despite Mancini and players saying otherwise. Inter want him and he wants Inter and the deal will get done imo.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:51 am --<br /><br />
ox-blue said:
Just watching Sunday supplement all the Journo's on there are talking Sneijder to rags as it's a done deal! Blah blah blah

Apart from the rat Beasley who is desperately trying to get his beloved Chelsea involved lol.

Mancio said:
richards30 said:
Why would Mancini not want sneijder?? A champions league winner and world class midfielder!!

the question is : what have you seen of sneijder ? how many full games have you watched him play ?
Mainly at Ajax and real to be honest mancio! Lived and worked in holland and Madrid respectively during those periods when those 2 teams were my local teams!! Not as much since he went to inter granted but also enough on tv during championships and champions league to know he's quality!!!

richards30 said:
Mancio said:
richards30 said:

Mainly at Ajax and real to be honest mancio! Lived and worked in holland and Madrid respectively during those periods when those 2 teams were my local teams!! Not as much since he went to inter granted but also enough on tv during championships and champions league to know he's quality!!!

i agree he is "quality". unfortunally he isn't "quantity" too ;)

Mancio said:
richards30 said:
Mancio said:

I just think he would suit our system really well mate?!! Granted part of me wants us to get him so the rags don't but mainly I want him here as I think he would work well with yaya,aguero and certainly silva!!

Mancio said:
richards30 said:
Mancio said:

Mancini will rotate and everyone will get their fair share of games and rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.