GB News

can you fucking believe the brass neck of this ****? I assume viewing figures are so low they don't register so this is the plan now

This is amongst the most twattish things Farage has done.

I have a good mate who is an RNLI volunteer, he mainly fixes the boats in his spare time but he can also get called out if need be. The last time I spoke to him about it I don't think anti-woke issues were high on the RNLI agenda, especially for a charity that gets bollock all from the government or people like Farage.

Whilst Farage battles for air time purely so that he can count his money, some people are out there saving people irrespective of who the people they are saving are. What he really couldn't fathom and the amazing bit is they do it for free.

At least the good thing is this will help the RNLI coffers, I've donated £20.

This is amongst the most twattish things Farage has done.

I have a good mate who is an RNLI volunteer, he mainly fixes the boats in his spare time but he can also get called out if need be. The last time I spoke to him about it I don't think anti-woke issues were high on the RNLI agenda, especially for a charity that gets bollock all from the government or people like Farage.

Whilst Farage battles for air time purely so that he can count his money, some people are out there saving people irrespective of who the people they are saving are. What he really couldn't fathom and the amazing bit is they do it for free.

At least the good thing is this will help the RNLI coffers, I've donated £20.

to think many of the few were killed in plane crashes during the conflict but this "patriot" didn't have the decency to emulate them when the chance came.......

can you fucking believe the brass neck of this ****? I assume viewing figures are so low they don't register so this is the plan now

Andrew Neil must be so proud of his new venture. Picking a fight with the RNLI. Can’t say I had this on my Brexit ‘we hate foreigners‘ Bingo Card.

Who next? Food bank volunteers give too much food to immigrants?

and to poor people................oh and to people who work but don't work hard enough to earn enough to pay for food, rent, utilities................are you aware these people actually want to own a house and a car??? FFS the peasants will take over the UK if they get another £1 an hour on the living wage.............

and to poor people................oh and to people who work but don't work hard enough to earn enough to pay for food, rent, utilities................are you aware these people actually want to own a house and a car??? FFS the peasants will take over the UK if they get another £1 an hour on the living wage.............
Nah, they’ll spend it on fags, booze and chips.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.