GB News

I said it is reasonable to want natives to be the majority.

And this is best achieved by limiting the numbers coming in and specifically encouraging those that are to find homes in certain parts of the country.
Did you have any particular places in mind that you want all the foreigners to go to? Out of interest how far is it from where you live?

Really? Every single one of his ancestors is from the same place? You know this for a fact? Impressive
No they’re not.

He has mostly Persian ancestry and has also traced a lineage to Afghanistan.

Every piece of ancestral evidence he found was Middle Eastern.

So is he more native or less native to England than me, when I have done an in depth DNA test and have an Anglo Saxon name?

Did you have any particular places in mind that you want all the foreigners to go to? Out of interest how far is it from where you live?
My town is fine, Scottish government have recently said they need to increase their working population so there could be good in specific areas too.

They can move next door to me as far as I’m concerned.

I know what you’re insinuating and it’s what children do whenever the immigration debate comes up. It seems to be either mass immigration with no borders or you’re racist, there’s no in between.

I said it is reasonable to want natives to be the majority.

And this is best achieved by limiting the numbers coming in and specifically encouraging those that are to find homes in certain parts of the country.

Again, define ‘native’ and we can do this dance all over again.

By your measure and statements, Bolton born Amir Khan is not a native and thus would not be welcome in your area. Nor indeed, others like Amir Khan in case it made your area a majority of non-native people.

My town is fine, Scottish government have recently said they need to increase their working population so there could be good in specific areas too.

They can move next door to me as far as I’m concerned.

I know what you’re insinuating and it’s what children do whenever the immigration debate comes up. It seems to be either mass immigration with no borders or you’re racist, there’s no in between.

Mate, you just invented a measure that decreed all areas must be majority ‘native’ and ‘native’ means tracing your lineage back to a bunch of invading Frenchman.

I think rational thought left this conversation we you came up with your ‘how to tell a true Englishman’ test.

Again, define ‘native’ and we can do this dance all over again.

By your measure and statements, Bolton born Amir Khan is not a native and thus would not be welcome in your area. Nor indeed, others like Amir Khan in case it made your area a majority of non-native people.
Hey hang on, that’s a huge jump and not what I’ve said at all.

I’ve defined Native already, Amir Khan would be welcome in my area and I’ve specifically said British citizens should be treated exactly the same, regardless of background.

So why the post above mate?

This is a great thread btw. Trans discussion yesterday. You can only be English ‘if you have French blood’ today.

Top stuff.

Mate, you just invented a measure that decreed all areas must be majority ‘native’ and ‘native’ means tracing your lineage back to a bunch of invading Frenchman.

I think rational thought left this conversation we you came up with your ‘how to tell a true Englishman’ test.
Before the invading Frenchmen… however they were of Scandinavian descent the Normans :-)

Again, you’re putting words on the end of me fingers that just aren’t there.

Hey hang on, that’s a huge jump and not what I’ve said at all.

I’ve defined Native already, Amir Khan would be welcome in my area and I’ve specifically said British citizens should be treated exactly the same, regardless of background.

So why the post above mate?

Love to see that convo over the garden fence.

”Nice to see you Amir, now just to say you’re not a native of this country so let’s not have any of those fancy Persian ways of yours, okay?”

”I’m from Bolton, mate.”

”Yes, I know you’re from Bolton, but unlike me you‘re not proper Anglo-Saxon stock are you? You’ve still got that Persian blood in your veins and we don’t want any of that funny Persian nonsense or fancy stuff around here. We are proper natives you see, and we do proper Anglo-Saxon stuff around here! Anyway, welcome to the area, we’re off for Chicken Balti and naan bread supper. Catch you later.”

Love to see that convo over the garden fence.

”Nice to see you Amir, now just to say you’re not a native of this country so let’s not have any of those fancy Persian ways of yours, okay?”

”I’m from Bolton, mate.”

”Yes, I know you’re from Bolton, but unlike me you‘re not proper Anglo-Saxon stock are you? You’ve still got that Persian blood in your veins and we don’t want any of that funny Persian nonsense or fancy stuff around here. We are proper natives you see, and we do proper Anglo-Saxon stuff around here! Anyway, welcome to the area, we’re off for Chicken Balti and naan bread supper. Catch you later.”
You’ve got a wild imagination Bob.

I’d probably just ask him about his boxing career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.