General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
To be fair he had to rush back to do an interview with Paul Brand of ITV News - insult does not do it justice

Labour already briefing that he left the D-Day events to do interviews trying to prove he wasn't lying.

The interview looks grim too - I think he's had a bit of a charmed life, and is coming down to Earth with quite the bump.

Labour already briefing that he left the D-Day events to do interviews trying to prove he wasn't lying.

The interview looks grim too - I think he's had a bit of a charmed life, and is coming down to Earth with quite the bump.
Looks like the real statesperson stayed behind to honour those who gave their life.

Following watching some moving scenes this morning, I was thinking that both parties should put down their tools and think only of the day. No way did I think any of them would leave, it’s so disrespectful to treat this day like this.

Looks like the real statesperson stayed behind to honour those who gave their life.

Following watching some moving scenes this morning, I was thinking that both parties should put down their tools and think only of the day. No way did I think any of them would leave, it’s so disrespectful to treat this day like this.

He is a **** with no personality who cannot connect with real people

Of course he did - he rushed home to lie about his lying

What concerns me is that you've got Keiran Mullan trying to get to Bexhill from Crewe by cutting across Wales. Clearly M5 - M40 - M25 - A21 is the better route.

And don't get me started on Chris Clarkson. Who the hell goes from Middleton to Stratford via Bristol? He should be straight onto the M60 at Junction 20, and pretty much he'll be there in not much more than a couple of hours. I know Bristol has a few Bankys and you might bump into Massive Attack, but is it really worth doubling your journey time for?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.