General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters

Wow just wow , hope this isn’t true. if this happened then we really do need to look at ourselves and the whole political spectrum. It really isn’t good enough. The thousands who lost their lives so we can have democratic election deserve a whole lot better than this .
For this to happen we’re letting them down and that’s a huge understatement.
I give my head a wobble of where this country is politically.

Wow just wow , hope this isn’t true. if this happened then we really do need to look at ourselves and the whole political spectrum. It really isn’t good enough. The thousands who lost their lives so we can have democratic election deserve a whole lot better than this .
For this to happen we’re letting them down and that’s a huge understatement.
I give my head a wobble of where this country is politically.

well it depends when its aired - and that in ITV hands.

well it depends when its aired - and that in ITV hands.

It’s being aired next Wednesday. Not sure it makes any difference though, even if it was aired tonight live, that’s not an excuse for our PM to leave the D-day commemorations.

To have the temerity to talk about bringing back national service and then do that as well, he’s so unbelievably detached from his core voter base let alone the wider electorate, it’s ridiculous.

Yes you can - the gadgie leading the strategy is some clown who won them the Johnson seat by-election based on an anti-Ulez stance and was given god like status as he continued to campaign in by-elections that they lost and now this. Those advisers take their orders from him and don't have the experience nor the bollocks to tell him he is shit at his job
The advisers and advice might be shit but Sunak needs to take full responsibility for following it when he really should have known better without anyone telling him. If he can’t make a sensible decision on something so fucking obvious, how is he supposed to make a good decision when it’s more nuanced?

What concerns me is that you've got Keiran Mullan trying to get to Bexhill from Crewe by cutting across Wales. Clearly M5 - M40 - M25 - A21 is the better route.

And don't get me started on Chris Clarkson. Who the hell goes from Middleton to Stratford via Bristol? He should be straight onto the M60 at Junction 20, and pretty much he'll be there in not much more than a couple of hours. I know Bristol has a few Bankys and you might bump into Massive Attack, but is it really worth doubling your journey time for?
I used to work with Chris Clarkson before he was an MP.
Strange fella. As camp as a row of tents too.

Sky News are there just to promote the Tory line and smooth over any issues they have.

Tory spokesperson gives nice explanation why Sunak had to dessert his people on the world page. Interviewer accepts it and allows and also allows the spokesman to explain away their new £5 mil donation from the Diane Abbott, racist wanker.

Obviously there to promote their new giveaway of Family Allowance, you’d think a decent interviewer would’ve really pushed it but Sky seem to have 2 feet firmly in the Tory camp while trying to come across as impartial.

Sky News are there just to promote the Tory line and smooth over any issues they have.

Tory spokesperson gives nice explanation why Sunak had to dessert his people on the world page. Interviewer accepts it and allows and also allows the spokesman to explain away their new £5 mil donation from the Diane Abbott, racist wanker.

Obviously there to promote their new giveaway of Family Allowance, you’d think a decent interviewer would’ve really pushed it but Sky seem to have 2 feet firmly in the Tory camp while trying to come across as impartial.
I think it's more that Sky are desperate to have some kind of exciting election to get arses in armchairs come election week and keep the ad men interested
Sunak's faux pas yesterday has pretty much put the idea of any meaningful contest to bed and I for one am counting down the days to the end of this shameless, grifting, incompetent and racist bunch of scoundrels

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.