General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
Just heard that Sunack left the D Day commemorations early, why? He was there representing our country! He wasn't there to score points for himself. Badly advised yet again.
Can’t blame his advisers even if they were stupid enough to give him that advice. It was his decision to leave early and he should have had the sense and judgment to realise that pissing off early was a terrible decision and a really bad look. It’s on him and him alone, and he should have told his advisers they were wrong.

Can’t blame his advisers even if they were stupid enough to give him that advice. It was his decision to leave early and he should have had the sense and judgment to realise that pissing off early was a terrible decision and a really bad look. It’s on him and him alone, and he should have told his advisers they were wrong.
I honestly think that his advisers are working for other parties, nobody can be as bad as they’ve been.

Yes, I have to agree. I believe he could be gone before the GE at this rate. He's a car crash.

What concerns me is that you've got Keiran Mullan trying to get to Bexhill from Crewe by cutting across Wales. Clearly M5 - M40 - M25 - A21 is the better route.

And don't get me started on Chris Clarkson. Who the hell goes from Middleton to Stratford via Bristol? He should be straight onto the M60 at Junction 20, and pretty much he'll be there in not much more than a couple of hours. I know Bristol has a few Bankys and you might bump into Massive Attack, but is it really worth doubling your journey time for?
Well tomorrow I have to drive from Dartford to Glastonbury. The suggested Google pre-route is M25, M3, A303 etc. On a Friday afternoon, fuck that. I'll go M25 to M23, drop down to Brighton then take the A27 west right through Southampton and link back up via Bournemouth. A longer journey but man, that A303 through Stonehenge is a nightmare.

What concerns me is that you've got Keiran Mullan trying to get to Bexhill from Crewe by cutting across Wales. Clearly M5 - M40 - M25 - A21 is the better route.

And don't get me started on Chris Clarkson. Who the hell goes from Middleton to Stratford via Bristol? He should be straight onto the M60 at Junction 20, and pretty much he'll be there in not much more than a couple of hours. I know Bristol has a few Bankys and you might bump into Massive Attack, but is it really worth doubling your journey time for?
Chris clarkson clearly missed the turning off the M5 whilst thanking his fucking lucky stars that he'd got out of Middleton at all.

When you are PM, it's your job to represent your country at events like this. It's a very bad look to fuck off early, in fact, it's close to an insult.

If there was, for example a military or terrorist emergency requiring his urgent presence at No 10, then, and only then, would it be understandable/forgivable.

If Jeremy Corbyn was PM and had behaved like this the shit storm would have lasted for a month. But, for what it's worth, I think Corbyn would have had more respect.
It just proves how far he is away from the ground.

Most normal people will have watched some element of the D-Day coverage and most normal people will have groaned and turned off the politics.

If he or anybody around him thought that any interview at this point might save him then they're just pulling their own plonker.

He would have gained more political collateral by just staying at the event and acting as PM instead of a party leader.

It’s pretty unbelievable how bad Sunak has been so far in this election campaign. I don’t think it’s intentional on his part, this is just his natural personality coming through - he’s completely devoid of empathy and not used to being challenged. His advisors though, it is bordering on sabotage how bad it’s been. It’s simultaneously hilarious yet incredibly worrying…

Yes you can - the gadgie leading the strategy is some clown who won them the Johnson seat by-election based on an anti-Ulez stance and was given god like status as he continued to campaign in by-elections that they lost and now this. Those advisers take their orders from him and don't have the experience nor the bollocks to tell him he is shit at his job

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.