General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
I don't think you could convince them the vote Labour if you just abuse them I might be wrong. But it seemed with the brexiteers the more shit they got they just rolled around in it and didn't care if they had been lied to there was no changing their minds.

Labour will be far from perfect but I've spent the majority of my working life under these corrupt tory wankers and a change is well and truly needed.
In all honesty, you have to feel sorry for some of them. Everyone has flaws going back to childhood, upbringing. Everyone likes to think they are better, that they are right, and never more so when it's about who you are, going back a long way.

They even have a point, real truth locked up in their viewpoint, that they have to represent and defend. We can't live safely without it. The problem is maybe just they can't explain it. Or be reasonable. So they have to act out instead.

Like choosing which cell mate you want to rape you

Bluemoon have almost completely accepted that Keith has the smaller cock so will do less damage. Some, such is their giddiness are positively exploding with joy at the thought of Keith's small weapon.

I don't think you could convince them the vote Labour if you just abuse them I might be wrong. But it seemed with the brexiteers the more shit they got they just rolled around in it and didn't care if they had been lied to there was no changing their minds.

Labour will be far from perfect but I've spent the majority of my working life under these corrupt tory wankers and a change is well and truly needed.
Aye you’re right. Far better calmly pointing out facts. I can’t help myself sometimes. The fact folk think those dingy crossing are the problem is an example of how well the right wing press operate. It’s only going to ramp up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.