General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
AI and algorithms are the only things that will be blowing up the system....it's coming whether we like it or not
All bets are off when we have AGI, so I try not to focus too much on that when making political decisions right now, apart from advocating for regulation of AI development and use, of course.

I probably won’t be alive to see the real consequences of it, but my son—universe willing—will be, so that drives my actions now.

You’re right. No point anyone voting.

Pmsl.

Which I didn't say fucknut, but please tell.us more how you will dash heroically to get there before the polls shut. Red Cape and all.

Pro tip

Feed your white horse for extra speed and once in the school hall shout "out of the way I'm here to save the election."

Good old Labour will sort out the illegal crossing, pay the French even more millions, to stop/ help to cross the channel! And also sort out the gang masters! WOW!
Meh, they won't do much worse than the Tories.

They were blatantly failing on purpose to get people to think that things needed to be done that you could only trust the Tories to do.

Vote out the ECHR! Kill the judges! Only Tories will do it.

Newsflash - half the Tories won't do it without a good reason. Botching the job, and shoving the problem under people's noses insisting it was out of control, is not a good reason.

All the thick twats are out I see.

I don't think you could convince them the vote Labour if you just abuse them I might be wrong. But it seemed with the brexiteers the more shit they got they just rolled around in it and didn't care if they had been lied to there was no changing their minds.

Labour will be far from perfect but I've spent the majority of my working life under these corrupt tory wankers and a change is well and truly needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.