General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 240 59.0%
  • Conservative

Votes: 11 2.7%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 33 8.1%
  • Reform

Votes: 58 14.3%
  • Green Party

Votes: 22 5.4%
  • Other

Votes: 43 10.6%

• Total voters
Tory K can't help it can she?

She will be at the vanguard of the hate, and fear and ignorance campaign Sunak just launched.

Social Media will be full of bullshit paid for by these cunts. I would like to think people would see through it. But looking at our cousins in the US I don't have that much faith.

Tories will want a low turnout as well. It's everyone's duty to get people to vote regardless of which party they support.

Surely they're going to get annihilated? This has to be the worst government in my living memory and I've been around a few years. Almost everybody in the country is poorer and nothing works. Transport is a shambles, fuel bills are through the roof, as are food bills. Sewage is pouring into the water system and people can't drink the water in many parts of the country. If they were elected to turn the country into a depressing shit hole they've done a great job, but they weren't. They're like some sort of criminal cartel lining their own and their mates pockets and gaslighting the country.

I don't have much faith in the other political parties, which is bloody depressing , but nothing could be worse than this lot, nothing. Fourteen years of utter misery.

Will be interesting to see what happens with the Scottish Vote, the SNP in turmoil with the allegations around their finances will this potentially open up an inroad for the Westminster parties to get back into Scotland when it has been dominated by the SNP. Could help Labour if so.
I’d expect Labour to take some SNP seats, but last prediction I saw had SNP winning some tory seats and tories ending up with none.Was a couple of months ago though.

Bluemoon have almost completely accepted that Keith has the smaller cock so will do less damage. Some, such is their giddiness are positively exploding with joy at the thought of Keith's small weapon.

Sorry my man I’ve no idea what you’re on about lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.