General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
He looks like a hostage that’s been told to read off a script and pretend everything is okay or else he’ll be executed.

Fuck sake I’m almost feeling sorry for the bloke at this point, he’s that much of a useless soggy sack of spunk.

he's a disaster and knows it but I think now he is being held hostage by his party because no-one wants to own the disastrous defeat and anyway would they fare better with Dowdon of Mordaunt at the helm?

he's a disaster and knows it but I think now he is being held hostage by his party because no-one wants to own the disastrous defeat and anyway would they fare better with Dowdon of Mordaunt at the helm?

It’s such a low, low, low bar (insert that clip from the Thick of It where Malcolm Tucker says he’s never really heard of Nicola Murray) that I don’t think Penny Mourdant is quite mentally deranged enough to get the top job.

Just so we’re keeping track:
> Sunak leaves D-Day commemoration early and gets criticised
> The next day Farage says Sunak “isn’t a patriot” because of his actions
> A few days later it turns out members of Farage’s own party don’t think we should have even been fighting the Nazis in the first place

Amazing how Reform always find a way to go lower. It’s almost an accomplishment.

> A few days later it turns out members of Farage’s own party don’t think we should have even been fighting the Nazis in the first place

Amazing how Reform always find a way to go lower. It’s almost an accomplishment.
That candidate should fit right in with Reform as long as Farage is the leader.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...it-schoolfriend-dulwich-college-a7185236.html
https://www.channel4.com/news/nigel-farage-ukip-letter-school-concerns-racism-fascism

Reform backed the comment about neutrality v Hitler.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.