General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 120 62.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Reform

Votes: 23 12.0%
  • Green Party

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • Other

Votes: 16 8.4%

• Total voters
Or you can see the evidence of 14 years of Tory corruption and vote to get rid of them. In five years time then you can judge whether to get rid of that government. There's no reason to think you might not be pleasantly surprised.

Now do you want me to record you as a non-voter or a don't know?

We will be pleasantly surprised for the next 4, maybe 8 years and then it will dawn on everyone that wages are still shite, rents and mortgages high, NHS waiting lists getting longer, pot holes everywhere still, no social care to speak of, same number unemployed, millions more here under uncontrolled immigration, gas and electric still sky high and guess what?

We will then vote the Tories back in because Labour will be in the doghouse.

I'm waiting to find out the local polls for clues as to tactical. Think I'm going green. Because fuck you! Plant some fucking trees. The older I get, the more I like trees. Just today, I saw a dog using a tree to temporarily hid from its owner - just that beats all your so called 'infrastructure' and 'policy' hands down. And trees take a long time to grow. Vote green this time - we'll do nowt but plant trees. Then in twenty years time, everyone will see the trees, remember the time we planted them - and be a lot happier for it.

Have you seen the fucking summer weather - if anything my money would be on waterpolo as the next big thing

Nope, I've not witnessed the summer weather having lived here all my life.

Yes. I walked past a county cricket ground as they were running out the plastic in the rain yesterday.

Along with @RiversideBlue, you may have missed the satirical point of the post.

Nope, I've not witnessed the summer weather having lived here all my life.

Yes. I walked past a county cricket ground as they were running out the plastic in the rain yesterday.

Along with @RiversideBlue, you may have missed the satirical point of the post.
I believe his was a satire on the English Weather. Twenty years ago it would have counted as self-satire. But the world has turned again, and we now know the alternative comedians were nothing like the definitive, final answer to societies problems that they purported to be. Thus we now treat topics such as the weather as equally deserving of "satire".

We will be pleasantly surprised for the next 4, maybe 8 years and then it will dawn on everyone that wages are still shite, rents and mortgages high, NHS waiting lists getting longer, pot holes everywhere still, no social care to speak of, same number unemployed, millions more here under uncontrolled immigration, gas and electric still sky high and guess what?

We will then vote the Tories back in because Labour will be in the doghouse.
8 years of being pleasantly surprised sounds fucking ace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.