General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 122 61.9%
  • Conservative

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 18 9.1%
  • Reform

Votes: 25 12.7%
  • Green Party

Votes: 12 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 17 8.6%

• Total voters
Honestly, it’s a very underrated way to vote. If everybody voted for the person they felt was competent, capable and represented their local interests then we would be in a much better state.

The problem we have is how many MPs occupy safe seats because people vote down party lines regardless of who the candidate is. Therefore many of them can do and say effectively whatever they want.

When in doubt, actually speak to your representatives.
Interesting topic tbh.
I would meet my local MP roughly every couple of months or so at charity or cultural gatherings and have had a number of lengthy conversations with her about politics etc, and I know she works tirelessly for the constituency (she has helped a few of my neighbours and friends on a variety of issues).
But her economic views and on social issues are widely different to mine.
So while I accept that she is good at her job, I will not be voting for anyone who I feel will make me worse off economically.

I really like her. She’s brave and has made the most of herself. I think she’s funny too. She’s not hugely bright, but neither was Truss. Difference is Rayner knows her limits. I hugely respect her.

Thought the sight of a Winchester educated **** who stole off the country in 2008 who has an Eton educated Foreign Secretary, a Lord, who conned the taxpayer out of tens of thousands to both pay for the upkeep up some wisteria at the front of his Oxfordshire constituency home, and to build his wanking shed in his back garden, pontificating like that, truly appalling.

Attacking a working class girl like that because she might have misdirected a couple of grand was absolutely reprehensible.

Fucking rat faced ****.

Would these wanking sheds be bought on-line.
Asking for a friend.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.