General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 139 61.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Reform

Votes: 27 12.0%
  • Green Party

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 21 9.3%

• Total voters
Not necessarily. Not the sporting sort, but if I were to take a punt, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Cameron acting as leader again, at least up to the conference in Birmingham and maybe even slightly beyond. Suppose it depends on the losses, which direction the remnants wish to head, and around whom they can coalesce.
Maybe Cameron could tweet his questions for PMQs, seeing as he won’t be able to ask them in person.

Labour are winning with some margin so let’s see how they perform. Been a long run of conservatives.

Maybe Cameron could tweet his questions for PMQs, seeing as he won’t be able to ask them in person.

He's in one of the four "Great Offices of State" at the moment, and should be in available in Parliament to answer questions.

I'm pretty sure that the Tories left won't change the rules to allow it, as they'll be angling for the job themselves, but frankly that's a bigger insult than having the leader of the opposition in the Lords.

He's in one of the four "Great Offices of State" at the moment, and should be in available in Parliament to answer questions.

I'm pretty sure that the Tories left won't change the rules to allow it, as they'll be angling for the job themselves, but frankly that's a bigger insult than having the leader of the opposition in the Lords.

again I think in all these situations Labour when appointing a foreign sec. need to highlight they are bringing the office back under HoC scrutiny. At every opportunity point out where they lied and have done fuck all leaving them to inherit - point out where they have spent up and run away etc etc - just to stop the Tories saying Labour are letting you down point out they inherited a turd which they are trying to sort out.

If there’s one innocuous but I think really important thing I’m hoping Labour do differently, it’s making announcements to the chamber before announcing to the media.

Might seem like a small thing but in my view the Tories governing by PR has been hugely damaging to the integrity of the house. And it has fucked off about 4 different speakers and deputy speakers.

again I think in all these situations Labour when appointing a foreign sec. need to highlight they are bringing the office back under HoC scrutiny. At every opportunity point out where they lied and have done fuck all leaving them to inherit - point out where they have spent up and run away etc etc - just to stop the Tories saying Labour are letting you down point out they inherited a turd which they are trying to sort out.

I get the impression that they're planning on ripping the Tory administration to shreds as part of their plans for the future.

They've been suggesting they need to have a look at "how bad" the finances are, and I suspect they will be aiming to try and have the Tories seen as the reckless ones.

They've also got the Covid "VIP lane" and Covid fraud that was ignored, as a line of attack. The VIP lane is potentially the biggest political scandal of the past twenty years, and Labour have made it clear they intend to look into this closely. Shining a light on that and trying to get back some of the money would keep the Tories in the spotlight for some time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.