General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 152 60.3%
  • Conservative

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 23 9.1%
  • Reform

Votes: 33 13.1%
  • Green Party

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 24 9.5%

• Total voters
The need to not be seen as wrong is something else, the poster could vote Labour and in a parallel universe lib dem. Next day everything would be exactly the same. It's as simple as that. There are no consequences. Fin.

Entirely depends on the makeup of the constituency. If Labour were second to the Tories and people swung to the LibDems over a specific issue then Tories would win/retain the seat through splitting the anti-Tory vote. So, no it would not be the same, and yes there are consequences.

And if enough people followed this chain of thought, then Labour would not win. To actually win an election it does require people to vote Labour. That’s kind of how elections work in case you were hazy on the process.

You daft donk this is why I said individual. Why the fuck would everyone suddenly wake up on election day and think I must do what that bloke who I don't know has done. Even though I don't know what he did, in fact I don't even know there is a bloke.

What did I say about egos, pmsl.

Entirely depends on the makeup of the constituency. If Labour were second to the Tories and people swung to the LibDems over a specific issue then Tories would win/retain the seat through splitting the anti-Tory vote. So, no it would not be the same, and yes there are consequences.

Well a poster did give 3 examples although I'm not sure 150 years is modern times and one didn't affect the result So kudos for that.

You just went full on dishonesty. But there you go.

You daft donk this is why I said individual. Why the fuck would everyone suddenly wake up on election day and think I must do what that bloke who I don't know has done. Even though I don't know what he did, in fact I don't even know there is a bloke.

What did I say about egos, pmsl.

If one individual can change their voting intent over a specific set of circumstances, it is not unreasonable to assume others can as well, or even change their intent over other circumstances that do not sit right with them.

To win the election, enough people have to vote Labour. If they don’t, they won’t. Votes matter.

Well a poster did give 3 examples although I'm not sure 150 years is modern times and one didn't affect the result So kudos for that.

You just went full on dishonesty. But there you go.

Good for that poster. It would be useful if you could break down the ‘dishonesty’ as you perceive it.

If one individual can change their voting intent over a specific set of circumstances, it is not unreasonable to assume others can as well, or even change their intent over other circumstances that do not sit right with them.

To win the election, enough people have to vote Labour. If they don’t, they won’t. Votes matter.

Never said they couldn't, never said it once, I'm going with daft definitely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.