General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 155 60.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 23 9.0%
  • Reform

Votes: 33 12.9%
  • Green Party

Votes: 15 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 24 9.4%

• Total voters
I honestly still don’t know.

Genuine question, who would most likely be the best party for those with a fair amount of investment income abroad but living in the UK? If anyone brings in the non-dom tax it’ll fuck me over to the point I may as well leave the country.

Do you know how the Labour Party waste public money?:

Oh, wait, it was the Tories. And it's only the odd 35 million notes down the khazi.
Look a little deeper and they’ll probably find a middle person who is getting his cut by selling off all these empty spaces. I did like the approved school in the centre of Bournemouth, between a probation centre and a strip club.

I honestly still don’t know.

Genuine question, who would most likely be the best party for those with a fair amount of investment income abroad but living in the UK? If anyone brings in the non-dom tax it’ll fuck me over to the point I may as well leave the country.
Well the Conservatives policy on non dom sounds tough but the proposed legislation has more holes than a string vest and im sure if you're worth a few hundred million there will be ways to avoid it.

The way I look at it is regardless of who gets in, lesser mortals with higher incomes will get hammered, so might as well vote for who you think will spend the money on things to make the country better, rather than waste it on vanity projects or give it away to their mates.

Well the Conservatives policy on non dom sounds tough but the proposed legislation has more holes than a string vest and im sure if you're worth a few hundred million there will be ways to avoid it.

The way I look at it is regardless of who gets in, lesser mortals with higher incomes will get hammered, so might as well vote for who you think will spend the money on things to make the country better, rather than waste it on vanity projects or give it away to their mates.
Nail on the head. Which is why the majority are going to vote for Labour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.