General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 167 59.4%
  • Conservative

Votes: 8 2.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 25 8.9%
  • Reform

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Green Party

Votes: 16 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 29 10.3%

• Total voters
I am so disengaged with politics and politicians i dont know what to do.

Ive never seen a bigger bunch of weirdo’s and odd balls in parliament. They are ALL a very strange breed

I mean , i know what i wont be doing, but then i look labour and wonder if i they are worth a vote, or are they just another bunch of weirdo’s.
Then you have the lib dems, like a collection of wet farts.
Swing to the tight to Reclaim? Nope. And the greens are the biggest freaks of the lot.

I honestly dont think there is currently a party that represents me. I hate the way ALL politicians speak and act.

So come election day, im fooked if i know
Why are labour weird ? Vote the tories out and vote for more normal people , labour

Why are labour weird ? Vote the tories out and vote for more normal people , labour

Theres some weird fuckers in the Labour party alright

Was watching Wes Streeting the other night, the next leader after Keith, one strange man, a quick google search brings up all sorts about him.

Worth dumping on the Conservatives?

Can get 25/1 for them to get a majority which seems worth a punt considering they've never lost an election in my whole voting life.

Rishi Sunak takes questions from Tory councillor in disguise​

While at a rally in a McVities warehouse in Derbyshire, the prime minister took a question from an audience member who turned out to be a Conservative councillor.
Ross Hills, Leicestershire County Councillor for Mallory, asked the PM about his Rwanda bill.
Mr Sunak then thanked Mr Hills for asking an “important question.”
A Tory source told The Independent: “We do not control who asks questions - anyone can try and ask one.”
Mr Hills’s office has been contacted for comment.
1716464905865.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.