General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 168 59.4%
  • Conservative

Votes: 8 2.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 25 8.8%
  • Reform

Votes: 37 13.1%
  • Green Party

Votes: 16 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 29 10.2%

• Total voters
Booked Thursday and Friday off, hospital straight after voting for my biopsy on Thursday, home, feet up and enjoy the show then Friday afternoon over to the Lytham festival to see Kooks and Courteeners and celebrate the unfolding result and hopefully watching the tories get utterly decimated at the polls.

Bring it all on.
Yes I’m working in London on Thursday but will be home before the polls close and then home to watch the outcome. Lots of the more interesting results won’t happen early on, because Tory seats are generally larger in physical size.

Obviously really interested what happens in Stratford. And Cheltenham. As Alex Chalk is a ****.

Yes I’m working in London on Thursday but will be home before the polls close and then home to watch the outcome. Lots of the more interesting results won’t happen early on, because Tory seats are generally larger in physical size.

Obviously really interested what happens in Stratford. And Cheltenham. As Alex Chalk is a ****.

and wherever possible desperate Tories will be demanding recounts

Yep if I was still working I'd have the Friday booked off. Like you I love an election night even if the last few have been rather depressing.

As it is I'll pop down to Lytham and listen to some of the festival outside on the sea wall (Shania Twain) weather permitting, get up the coast and crack a few beers with a takeaway and enjoy the evening/early morning..... probably get a kip about 03.00 or so and go again from 06.00.
Good stuff.
(Yes, I do recall seeing Duran Duran there a couple of years back, and that was a wet one!)

I honestly think they’ll be relieved that it’s all over. The poison that is Brexit has destroyed them as a party. It’s been a horrible place to inhabit for years.

some will but I suspect the likes of Jenkyn, Gullis, Clarke, Brendon Stupid etc will have to be dragged out screaming - Sunak will get a pat on the back off the Mrs and some 1st class air tickets off the father-in-law in thanks for some contracts

some will but I suspect the likes of Jenkyn, Gullis, Clarke, Brendon Stupid etc will have to be dragged out screaming - Sunak will get a pat on the back off the Mrs and some 1st class air tickets off the father-in-law in thanks for some contracts

Let's hope and pray they're better at organising Sunaks flight than they were for Afghani refugees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.