General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 191 59.1%
  • Conservative

Votes: 8 2.5%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 26 8.0%
  • Reform

Votes: 44 13.6%
  • Green Party

Votes: 20 6.2%
  • Other

Votes: 34 10.5%

• Total voters
The poster who thinks a Starmer led country will be an unmitigated disaster was spectacularly wrong about Brexit, Covid, Johnson and Trump amongst many other things. With that track record and his decision to support the bullshitting fascist Farage I think there’s a fair chance we’re going to have a great few years under Labour.

It has very much so - Boris been booted out for utter bullshit was our biggest mistake in a generation. Raynor over Boris and people think this is progress. The mind boggles.
Utter bullshit? What was utter bullshit about it? So you're a fan of someone who promoted a sex pest and then lied about knowledge of said sex pest's antics? That's before we get on to all the other lies he's told down the years, including lying to the Queen when he prorogued parliament. Not to mention shitting all over the Queen's grief when he and his mates held a lockdown party the night before her husband's funeral. I can only assume you're attempting to Clarkie us all because surely Boris Fucking Johnson isn't a hill that you'd want to die on.

The poster who thinks a Starmer led country will be an unmitigated disaster was spectacularly wrong about Brexit, Covid, Johnson and Trump amongst many other things. With that track record and his decision to support the bullshitting fascist Farage I think there’s a fair chance we’re going to have a great few years under Labour.

What quantifies as great for you? Specifics please so we can measure it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.