General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 260 58.3%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 36 8.1%
  • Reform

Votes: 67 15.0%
  • Green Party

Votes: 22 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 49 11.0%

• Total voters
Who do you think can make this country any better, as we can all agree, it’s got progressively worse?

As it stands right now, the Green Party imo. It has got progressively worse, mainly because we try the same shit over and over again.

Maybe this time it'll be different, I hope it is. I see more of the same leading to an even more right-wing party taking control.

As it stands right now, the Green Party imo. It has got progressively worse, mainly because we try the same shit over and over again.

Maybe this time it'll be different, I hope it is. I see more of the same leading to an even more right-wing party taking control.
"Vote ReTory for Victory!"
"Nigel is my mate..."

You'd hope there's a ceiling to the right wing parties. Reform are picking up lots of protests, and the Tories are as hated as ever by their own voters, but even then, Farage is still likely to get stuck at 15%.

I was watching some Party Political Broadcasts earlier from 2010, and Cameron was making out he was as progressive as they come. They had one ad with a woman working at a homeless charity, and it was all fluffy, positive, let's all work together and make things better.

Clearly it was nonsense - I was working a lot with the voluntary sector at the time, and his Big Society idea coincided with some of the most brutal cuts ever in the voluntary sector. But that's the narrative it took to beat Labour, rather than any of the hateful nonsense that Farage is peddling.

I’m hoping that Labour hold to their word of a centre-left party, steady the ship and do what they can in the first term, and make headway in the second. In the meantime, the other political parties find themselves and one of them steps up to challenge.

This may be a changing of the political outlook.

Tories that desperate, the plead the help of a proven liar with blood on his hands to try and save them.

Hopefully, this will backfire massively ( as it should).

Give claiming Sunak and Johnson are their Kane and Bellingham is frankly embarrassing

Roll on tomorrow
Well they are both pushed by the BBC and can't be trusted to perform or turn up so maybe he's not too far off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.