General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 57.2%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 39 8.4%
  • Reform

Votes: 70 15.1%
  • Green Party

Votes: 27 5.8%
  • Other

Votes: 51 11.0%

• Total voters
Anyone actually think this will happen? As much as I would like to see it, I just don't believe it.
60-70 majority to Labour, with the Tory's forming the opposition is my guess.

Sadly I think you’re probably right. As the official opposition the Tories will continue with their divisive culture wars, whereas if they could be beaten into 3rd place their voice would be greatly diminished.

This would leave the LibDems to oppose government with sanity and integrity, moving us away from the Maga politics of hate and division.

We can but dream.

I am just going to write " Andy Burnham is a scouse ****" on my ballot paper - yes I know he's the mayor and it's got nothing to do with tomorrow.
Voted Labour all my life and I hate them now for imposing the scouse egotist upon the correct end of the East Lancs.

It was a cynical and calculated move by them to move him back into the spotlight, next safe by election he'll hopefully fuck off somewhere else.

Besides Graham Stringer is a rag twat and I ain't voting for him either!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.