General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
Unless of course, your party colleagues are planning a night of the long knives against you

A party fighting an election while at war with itself, is not an ideal situation either.

To me, there is no compelling rationale for picking an election during people’s holidays and a football tournament. Sunak seems to have an unerring knack for pissing people off.

A party fighting an election while at war with itself, is not an ideal situation either.

To me, there is no compelling rationale for picking an election during people’s holidays and a football tournament. Sunak seems to have an unerring knack for pissing people off.
He holds a position that has recently seen a short line of masters of that ability.

Do the Tories have all their candidates ready? There’s loads not restanding.
It’s a good point, and one that only Sunak can answer.

Furthermore, shooting yourself in the foot soon after, and choosing for God to piss down on you while your entourage can’t be arsed squaring you a brolley, probably says a lot about Sunak. All he had to do was check BBC Weather, must’ve been worried that even them were out for him.

It’s a good point, and one that only Sunak can answer.

Furthermore, shooting yourself in the foot soon after, and choosing for God to piss down on you while your entourage can’t be arsed squaring you a brolley, probably says a lot about Sunak. All he had to do was check BBC Weather, must’ve been worried that even them were out for him.
[peaks through the blinds down to the street]

“Aks, the black vans with the Doppler are in the street again.”

“It’s nothing, Rush, go to bed.”

“I am telling you, it’s the meteorologists, they’re out for me!”

Bloke works at my place who’d never left Rochdale until the firm moved to Oldham!! No passport, can’t drive and walks everywhere unless he can scrounge a lift going his way, been here for 25 years and only thing missing is a banjo…

And I shit you not, still washes his clothes in the bath as won’t buy a washing machine!!

Unsurprisingly he’s single.
As proven by him moving to Oldham

Bloke works at my place who’d never left Rochdale until the firm moved to Oldham!! No passport, can’t drive and walks everywhere unless he can scrounge a lift going his way, been here for 25 years and only thing missing is a banjo…

And I shit you not, still washes his clothes in the bath as won’t buy a washing machine!!

Unsurprisingly he’s single.
But enough about @TinFoilHat, let’s get back to the topic at hand: how badly the Tories are going to lose on American Independence Day.

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.