General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
Mate of mine was doing some work there about twenty years ago and he met a woman in her eighties who had never once left the town!
Bloke works at my place who’d never left Rochdale until the firm moved to Oldham!! No passport, can’t drive and walks everywhere unless he can scrounge a lift going his way, been here for 25 years and only thing missing is a banjo…

And I shit you not, still washes his clothes in the bath as won’t buy a washing machine!!

Unsurprisingly he’s single.

watch them over the next six weeks although i dont know where you have been if you havent heard keir spell out what they want to do already
Some don’t want to hear it or will get the information from sources not supportive of his party. Either way, there are a lot of people who haven’t heard the full range of packages that Labour have announced and therefore can just say ‘Don’t know what they stand for’ and vote for anything other than them.

Labour have taken the middle ground which they will need for a successful election. Once in, they can look at the books and understand where they can prioritise. It’s not going to be easy though and there’s still some pain to come. But far less than what the Tories will wreak on us should they get another 5 years.

Moving quickly on the GE date is probably the only thing Sunak has got right. Other parties now scrambling around to get candidates in place, especially Reform who haven’t got the best track record during nominations. Tories will be hoping that Reform won’t be prepared in taking their ground, and that Labour won’t have their ‘plan’ ready to wipe them off the face of the country.

I’d be interested to know who is thinking of voting for them, and why?

Moving quickly on the GE date is probably the only thing Sunak has got right. Other parties now scrambling around to get candidates in place, especially Reform who haven’t got the best track record during nominations. Tories will be hoping that Reform won’t be prepared in taking their ground, and that Labour won’t have their ‘plan’ ready to wipe them off the face of the country.

I’d be interested to know who is thinking of voting for them, and why?
Do the Tories have all their candidates ready? There’s loads not restanding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.