General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
The Tories only have themselves to blame. If Boris had replaced Cameron and then Rishi had replaced Boris then Labour’s impending landslide would not be happening.

I blame Liz Truss personally. She utterly fucked up.

I will vote after work and I will vote Labour. But for the first time in my voting life it will be through gritted teeth and because of our electoral system, not because I actually want to. I hope Starmer proves me wrong, but some of the things I have seen from the Labour leader have been sickening in this campaign.
Please enlighten us. No, I'm serious. What has sickened you?

The Tories only have themselves to blame. If Boris had replaced Cameron and then Rishi had replaced Boris then Labour’s impending landslide would not be happening.

I blame Liz Truss personally. She utterly fucked up.
Not sure I agree about Johnson replacing Cameron. It would've unravelled for Johnson regardless due to his serial lying. He had a healthy majority to work with and still managed to spaff it up the wall in record time.

I think Sunak is a different matter. If he'd replaced Cameron and not pandered to the swivel-eyed loons in his party like he did when he replaced Truss then it could well have worked out better for him.

It makes me depressed. How can the class that built the world we live in, maintain the world we live in. Fight and win every war we’ve ever been in. Add so much to our artistic and cultural world , think those spineless, toffy nosed, useless bastards are better.
Couldn’t agree more.
It’s the main reason they don’t really want education for the masses and they certainly don’t want a mass of people capable of critical thinking, or even just thinking, come to that.

Not sure I agree about Johnson replacing Cameron. It would've unravelled for Johnson regardless due to his serial lying. He had a healthy majority to work with and still managed to spaff it up the wall in record time.

I think Sunak is a different matter. If he'd replaced Cameron and not pandered to the swivel-eyed loons in his party like he did when he replaced Truss then it could well have worked out better for him.

Disagree in turn. Boris got us through Brexit negotiations and then forced Corbyn out of Labour with a big election victory.

Sunak was unknown when Cameron resigned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.