General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
So managed a once in a lifetime pandemic, paid everyone to sit on their arse, managed inflation, offered a referendum which was democratic and won, wages now rising ahead of inflation, interest rates predicted to be 3% by the end of 2025.

in 2020 interest rates were low, inflation low and debt being managed ready for a decade of growth.

I cant believe how stupid people are thinking labour are the answer. I am beyond gutted.

Ever consider that your reading of the situation may be wrong?

Always worth taking a good look at yourself and your motivations.

We may all be stupid and you may be the clever one or ……

I lost 35% of my remaining pension when Truss nearly bust the Country. I've had to take it on the chin (and the pocket) but I just hope the situation improves if Labour gets in but I'm not confident.

I get the younger generation with families, mortgages and commitments need an uplift in their future, I just don't have too much hope.

I always think if the government fuck thing’s up they are the ones that need punishing.

The best way is to push the fuckers out of office.
So managed a once in a lifetime pandemic, paid everyone to sit on their arse, managed inflation, offered a referendum which was democratic and won, wages now rising ahead of inflation, interest rates predicted to be 3% by the end of 2025.

in 2020 interest rates were low, inflation low and debt being managed ready for a decade of growth.

I cant believe how stupid people are thinking labour are the answer. I am beyond gutted.

You missed out lining the pockets of their mates while they forced austerity on the poorest of the population. The likes of Johnson, Gove along with that **** who has never been elected in 7 out of 7 elections Farage talking the dumbest cunts into voting for Brexit. Leaving the biggest trading market to go it alone with no trade deals.

So miss-managed a pandemic.
Help talk the stupid and the frightened in voting to leave the biggest trading market in the world. Companies leaving in their droves to get nearer to their customers in Europe. Disaster in the NHS staff leaving to work abroad, shortage of doctors and nurses alike. Struggle to get to a GP. Struggle the see a dentist.

I hope the tories get what every shit government deserve a thrashing at the hands of the electorate.

Whoever get in they will deserve the toe-end if they fuck up.

Last edited:

Let's talk "stupid".

You said Boris Johnson was doing a "good job" of managing Covid. I remember because I thought it was hilariously ignorant, even back then.

Your party fucked the country over the last 7 years. You should be ashamed of what they have done. And I'm a floating voter.

I will vote after work and I will vote Labour. But for the first time in my voting life it will be through gritted teeth and because of our electoral system, not because I actually want to. I hope Starmer proves me wrong, but some of the things I have seen from the Labour leader have been sickening in this campaign.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.