General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
A small point of interest, and I confess I’m really stretching that word; there were 23 by-elections over the course of the last Parliament, and the first of those came a long 16 months after the 2019 General Election. If that were replicated over the coming Parliament, it would mean that, unless they ‘persuaded’ someone to fall on their sword, the Conservatives might not have the opportunity to parachute any of their big hitters back into the House for some time, maybe not even until after their party conference in 2025. The Shadow Cabinet might have to be filled with people who just happen to have the safest seats but have spent most of their political careers doing their second jobs. Free ride for Labour.
Some might quit anyway. Sunak would disappear at some point should he win his seat tonight. Probably when they’ve identified the big hitter to stand in Richmond.

Same with other seats they have, I guess, to shape their next leadership.

Now Mrs MB was discharging those patients. They didn’t have tests that worked quickly, so even if they tested - waited 3 days for results - then discharged - the patient may well have contracted COVID in the 3 days they waited.

But I’ll pass on your kind messages about her killing folk. You seem to know best.
I call bullshit on this. Im calling you out as a liar.

Enjoy watching your preferred bunch of liars criminals and grifters get despatched into oblivion tonight.

Some might quit anyway. Sunak would disappear at some point should he win his seat tonight. Probably when they’ve identified the big hitter to stand in Richmond.

Same with other seats they have, I guess, to shape their next leadership.
Rees smug is probably the next leader as he has one of the safest seats in the country and is a typical Tory, detestable arrogant twat not to mention his son being a dipper fan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.