General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
It’s so fake it’s unreal. The wife’s hairdresser knows someone who went on it last year . He was picked and asked to go on it and said they were told who to pair up with and most of them already knew each other
The all stars one was fake i agree, most did know each other and had shagged around in that group , it seemed very forced, this one is back to normal aside from joey essex being on it and his ex is also on it and he has had his head turned from that girl already ! Harmless distraction tv

Some might quit anyway. Sunak would disappear at some point should he win his seat tonight. Probably when they’ve identified the big hitter to stand in Richmond.

Same with other seats they have, I guess, to shape their next leadership.
It won’t be easy, however, and it’ll all take time, which will, in turn, make it harder for the Conservatives to have a functioning opposition by 2028. The Conservatives had won 166 seats in 2005 when Cameron became leader. Be interesting to compare by tomorrow.

That, in my opinion, is the biggest thing that pisses me off with this country’s politics, how can anyone who doesn’t live in north Manchester have any understanding of what we require? It’s a joke.

I want to be represented by someone from the community.
That's an issue, but the main issue for me is the existence of safe seats. It basically means that the two biggest parties have a selection of seats guaranteed, meaning that they can hand them to whoever they choose. And that's how you end up with an insane number of people from the same class in Eton just happening to all get elected. None of them ever successfully wrestled a tough constituency from the opposition. None of them have ever been elected on their own merits. They just used their connections in the party to get put on the ballot somewhere they were guaranteed to get elected, often after being put on the ballot a few times in places they were guaranteed to fail to learn the ropes of campaigning (like Rees-Mogg campaigning with his nanny in Scotland).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.