General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
The far right hasn't risen. All that has happened is 3-5 million people have voted for Reform instead of Tory.

We unfortunately have an extremely divided country.
Reform gaining seats doesn’t itself represent the far-right rising, but Reform absolutely represents a far-right movement in the UK and should be taken seriously in that context.

It’s about what I expected, unfortunately, as I thought the early projections were low because of the various issues with forecasting new/fringe extremist party voting.

All of that said, let’s hope the various parallels remain merely at the surface level.
Uk, just the latest country to March into fascist winning seats at the ballot box… I fear the lapping waves will become tsunami’s on the back of Trump/2025 in the US

We were just talking about @Rascal posts at home and the wife what’s the number for at the side of your name when you go in and register? Funnily enough the 2 blokes this morning gave each other the wife’s number incorrectly and I had to tell him he needed to change it. No idea what it’s for the though.
Dunno what that's for myself, they write a number down I assume to show you've already voted so there's no multiple voting. Nothing written on ballot paper though.

I’m just wondering how the hell the Tories are predicted to win 131 seats! Who would vote for them now when the country is on its knees?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.