General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
Is this a little weird on C4, round the table with 4 parties, none of them being the one that actually looks to have won?

Reminds me of United losing and nobody interested in those that won.

You mean they were restrained?...
Yeah, ultimately. I think they've took the p*** out of the electorate and the party panicked. Truss replacing Johnson and then Sunak in attempt to limit the damage.
It hasn't worked obviously. But had it not been for Covidgate Boris would have put all sorts of policies through.

Funny one from earlier - a lass I know from my local Lidl lived with her mum and dad then she and her partner bought the house next door. She told me she went in to vote not knowing the system ( I know ) so produced her driving license. She hasn't changed it so the address in number 12 when she lives at number 14 and told them that was her address when asked. They concentrated so hard on the picture and her face they didn't seem to get the address discrepancy and she voted.

edit update - is that voter fraud?
Photo ID is to identify you, not your address.

Uk, just the latest country to March into fascist winning seats at the ballot box… I fear the lapping waves will become tsunami’s on the back of Trump/2025 in the US
Let’s hope that does not happen… but I do worry about that, as well.

I wonder if we will actually see a round rejection of fasicism in the next five or so years after electorates around Europe see the actual “policies”, maliciousness, and brutal vagaries of the far-right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.