General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
Suspect they'll combine with the Tories with Farage as the leader of the new Party and probably win, sadly.....

Possible, but it's years away. Where will they situate any such merged party politically? If they stay on the right edge, I don't think there are that many votes available to them.

Much comes down to what Labour do, and if they open a door for more moderate Conservatism

How the hell are Reform getting so many votes?!!? What is going on with people. Not exactly a good look when we as a country actually need to ramp up immigration, not deter people from coming here!!!

It's an easy vote if you recognise Tory failures but also believe immigration is the root cause of the issues we are facing.

If you're a retired wealthy white guy it's easy to believe that the reason you can't get a doctor's appointment is because of immigrants abusing the system. The reason that lovely field near your house is getting built on is to house immigrants.

They don't bother to look beyond those headlines for the facts.

Immigration. It will obviously become the issue of the next decade.

I am staggered - I live in the N.E. of England and the two results so far are from the N.E. where Reform has done well - if you Google those seats there are zero small boats landing near them and they have tiny numbers of the population who were born outside of the UK. I live in an area populated by thick racists who cannot believe their own eyes?

It's an easy vote if you recognise Tory failures but also believe immigration is the root cause of the issues we are facing.

If you're a retired wealthy white guy it's easy to believe that the reason you can't get a doctor's appointment is because of immigrants abusing the system. The reason that lovely field near your house is getting built on is to house immigrants.

They don't bother to look beyond those headlines for the facts.
Yeah there's that of course. Beliefs probably populated in part by Russian bots.

I know a few people who went to prep school like Kwasi and it is unbelievable how much they build confidence into people that far exceeds their ability.
I dont know anyone who went to prep school, or indeed what one is, but even my worst boss ever would compete for bullshit with him, and trust me thats saying a lot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.