General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
I'm on me Jolie's in Espana, never watched sky news before, good to see Beth Stupid fronting these cunts. She's exactly like Cunk on TV, without the irony.

See Richy sunaks resigned, sure he'll be coining it in stateside.

Guilty confession I feel strangely drawn to Liz Truss.. . Don't judge me!!
You have issues seek help

I'm on me Jolie's in Espana, never watched sky news before, good to see Beth Stupid fronting these cunts. She's exactly like Cunk on TV, without the irony.

That sangria is too strong by the sounds of it:-)

Shown to be as sleazy as every other party. If they got independence who would pay for the things that are currently subsidised by the tax payers of England.
I don’t follow Scottish politics that closely but even I know people are fed up with talk of independence when there are so many social issues that need solving…it’s quite frankly disgusting that he uses his press conference after losing so many seats to bang on about their commitment to independence…..

In the land of Crazy Eyed Women, Liz Truss would be Queen

I'm judging you

She'll be confused today. Lost her job but losing makes her horny as fuck.

Not overwhelmed by this incoming Government but at least the Tories have been battered.
All I ask for is stability, no sleaze and some signs of improvement (however small and slow to begin with) across the country. Not much to ask.
Yeah same but I’m prepared to give them 12 months to see what they do. My guess is lots of additional stealth taxes to free up cash to drop into the NHS pit….without really solving any of the fundamental problems….genuinely interested to see what they do about infrastructure (energy, transport).

Not overwhelmed by this incoming Government but at least the Tories have been battered.
All I ask for is stability, no sleaze and some signs of improvement (however small and slow to begin with) across the country. Not much to ask.

agreed but in todays Media and social media world i think they will find it easy to drag up anything and turn it into a storm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.