General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
Very disturbing how well Reform did. Doesn’t reflect well on those constituencies.
No work.
No education.
No support.

Some **** in a suit speaks well, patronises them and they gullibly follow them. Until the next **** in the suit appears to say he sees them and it's those funny looking cunts with beards who have a secret stash of guns Is coming to wipe them out and only he can save them.

Does anyone truly believe things will be significantly different under Starmer? Genuine question, not trolling or looking for a fight.

I'm not talking about migrants to Rwanda or headline shit, I'm talking about day to day living, NHS queues, ability to get a dentist/doctors appointment, cost of living etc
Yes, but patience will be needed

Very disturbing how well Reform did. Doesn’t reflect well on those constituencies.

I kind of get that for many many Tories they simply can and never will bring themselves to vote Labour or any other left leaning party, they know the Tories have been a shambles so they felt politically homeless... the only way for many of them was to go even further to the right with Farage.

Does anyone truly believe things will be significantly different under Starmer? Genuine question, not trolling or looking for a fight.

I'm not talking about migrants to Rwanda or headline shit, I'm talking about day to day living, NHS queues, ability to get a dentist/doctors appointment, cost of living etc
It won’t happen overnight but I think it will take a little while. As the saying goes ‘Rome wasn’t built in a day.’

Does it really shock you , women not treated as equals treated second class citizens
I'm taking the piss. I've met Galloway and he's a left wing Farage more concerned with his ego and taking advantage of gullible men to do his bidding which includes belittling anyone that challenges him. Be it verbally or physically.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.