General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
Sky obsessed with vote share of the labour vote being low , it is like judging football teams on how many times they touch the ball or something. All that matters is the score on the door
Well its clear they only have this huge majority due to the Tory party vote split. People didn't vote for them like they did for Blairs Labour. It will therefore be harder for them to keep the populace on side I suspect.

A very good speech. Fitting tribute to Sunak. I might not have liked Sunak but he didn’t have an easy ride to get there and Keir acknowledges that journey.

Well said. I said at the time of his appointment in the Tory thread that he simply never ever had a chance after the dabacle of Boris and Truss.
The level of hate and vitriol thrown at him was boring and predictable but par the course if you’re a politician and PM I suppose.

Been asked to put a message out.

Anybody have a car and is available this afternoon? We are needed to ferry all those billionaires and their families to the airport - you know all those who vowed to leave the UK when Labour won.

p.s.

Its ok I have booked a bin wagon for Scarecrow Jim to take him from the swamp to Manchester Airport

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.