General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
Adam boulton is very salty about this , closet tory and beth rigby , fuck me she is fucking annoying

I'm not sure he is. It's always been fairly obvious that he is right wing. I've met someone who booked him as a guest speaker at a school and she remarked on his right wing politics, he's not hiding it it's just broadcasting rules.

I think Labour are the least worst option. My expectations of what they will do are not that high. It's quite heart warming to see some of the prominent Tories losing their seats though.
That's not a bad summing up, actually. I don't think too many are thinking it'll be a bed of roses now Labour are in government. At least, I hope not.

He went out in a blaze of glory on gmtv , hilarious , lol

I saw it referred to earlier in the thread but have only watched the more dignified interview on BBC, I am assuming the BBC one was the first response he gave.

Will have to catch up with it later as delusional Brexit hardman and former future Tory leader having a meltdown sounds very watchable.

I kind of get that for many many Tories they simply can and never will bring themselves to vote Labour or any other left leaning party, they know the Tories have been a shambles so they felt politically homeless... the only way for many of them was to go even further to the right with Farage.
I just don’t understand people that are beholden to one party. I voted Labour for the third time in my life in this election as the Tories had fallen apart. Seeing as they’re not economically that dissimilar, then that was a far better option than MAGALite.

I saw it referred to earlier in the thread but have only watched the more dignified interview on BBC, I am assuming the BBC one was the first response he gave.

Will have to catch up with it later as delusional Brexit hardman and former future Tory leader having a meltdown sounds very watchable.
He ranted for five mins , blamed ed balls (he was presenting with susanna) blamed tony blair i think , blamed labour ,blamed everyone but the tories , worth a watch . Didnt watch tbe beeb , maybe he thought he couldnt lose it on the national broadcasters

Does anyone truly believe things will be significantly different under Starmer? Genuine question, not trolling or looking for a fight.

I'm not talking about migrants to Rwanda or headline shit, I'm talking about day to day living, NHS queues, ability to get a dentist/doctors appointment, cost of living etc

If given the time then yes.

We've been taken from the Premier League to non league by the tories.

You don't get back in the Premier League after one good season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.