General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
This **** has no MPs, No manifesto, No fucking shame.

He shouldn't be given a platform akin to rhe parliamentry parties if a GE is announced, the CP, the SWP, the BNP and the MRLP get no covereage as fringe cranks and niether should this wankstain
Pisses me off the way the BBC fawn over this **** and the MEP who worked for Cambridge Analytica. You cant go a day without one or the other on their political shows whilst Lucas cant get a look in.

I disagree with you on 2 points the 1st point being that Corbyn has so much to gain by keeping Boris in post until we pass the 31st October deadline politically. Secondly Boris has narrowed his appeal and even with a pact with Farage I don't see the prospect of him scraping through enough votes to get over the line. There are a number of what is often talked about on here the conservatives with a small c or moderates who are horrified with what is happening to their party. They will as one poster on here has already said be lending their votes to another party just to block a no deal.

Unless forces through a GE through another means I don't see anything happening until after No deal has been taken off the table for now, the 31st October has passed possibly both.
We'll see. Corbyn's standing has plummeted in large part because he's being seen as an opportunistic chancer. (Funny that). Someone who sits on the fence, fails to take any sort of leadership stance in reality, but who simply moans about everything all the time and who ultimately fails to stand up and be counted. Essentially what he's been doing for the past 40 years.

Denying a GE when the country desperately wants closure and with the perception that he's doing it for political expediency (yet again) will be pounced upon by the media and do his ratings even further harm. Faced with this, I think he may agree to an October GE. He's a Brexit supporter and doesn't actually want us to remain.

Incidentally, that brings me on to another amusing point: Labour can't even decide what they would campaign for in a referendum. So they win, they negotiate a good deal with the EU and then call for a confirmatory referendum and John Healey was on the TV last night unable to say whether they would campaign in the referendum for it or not. Hahahahahahaha.

Pisses me off the way the BBC fawn over this **** and the MEP who worked for Cambridge Analytica. You cant go a day without one or the other on their political shows whilst Lucas cant get a look in.

Them along with the IEA and anyone from the TPA

We'll see. Corbyn's standing has plummeted in large part because he's being seen as an opportunistic chancer. (Funny that). Someone who sits on the fence, fails to take any sort of leadership stance in reality, but who simply moans about everything all the time and who ultimately fails to stand up and be counted. Essentially what he's been doing for the past 40 years.

Denying a GE when the country desperately wants closure and with the perception that he's doing it for political expediency (yet again) will be pounced upon by the media and do his ratings even further harm. Faced with this, I think he may agree to an October GE. He's a Brexit supporter and doesn't actually want us to remain.

Incidentally, that brings me on to another amusing point: Labour can't even decide what they would campaign for in a referendum. So they win, they negotiate a good deal with the EU and then call for a confirmatory referendum and John Healey was on the TV last night unable to say whether they would campaign in the referendum for it or not. Hahahahahahaha.

In terms of a GE its not being denied its being delayed until they get No Deal stopped, to be held at a time most attractive to Labour AND with the added bonus of all the time Johnson being seen to be an impotent PM, in power but not in government, having man baby strops throwing his arms around in frustration whilst at the same time losing MP' his majority and members of his family. There is only one party leader who's standing is plummeting and continues to plummet.

BTW - did you see that as it looks like No Deal will be stopped the pound rallied a bit today? What does that tell you about the Johnson/Cummings strategy?

In terms of a GE its not being denied its being delayed until they get No Deal stopped, to be held at a time most attractive to Labour AND with the added bonus of all the time Johnson being seen to be an impotent PM, in power but not in government, having man baby strops throwing his arms around in frustration whilst at the same time losing MP' his majority and members of his family. There is only one party leader who's standing is plummeting and continues to plummet.

BTW - did you see that as it looks like No Deal will be stopped the pound rallied a bit today? What does that tell you about the Johnson/Cummings strategy?
You don't have to try to justify it to me mate, it's the other 33m voters you need to convince.

That may or may not be Corbyn's motive to delay (of course it isn't, he's an opportunistic chancer, remember).

Bang on mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.