General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
He's copying his pal from over the pond, Its exactly what he does.
I saw the interview on Sky with Boris' former PR bloke. When Mark Austin said it looked very much like it was coordinated by Steve Bannon. The wonk actually praised him for doing so.

Anyone know what would happen if he defies the law and doesn’t ask for one?

Fuck, that is some question. I really don't know. He would be breaking the law and I suppose he could be prosecuted and if convicted that would bar him from office.

Hopefully Parliament would have the sense to get rid of him, by no confidence or maybe it might even fall to the Queen to dismiss him on the advice of the Privy Council. It would certainly be unparliamentary as he would have effectively seized power from Parliament and in all effects would be an elective dictator.

I posted a week ago or so I was worried we were descending into fascism, if Johnson did do that, the descent would be complete as it would be a coup by the executive against the legislature.

Haha Boris you dick

You have the errr right to errr remain err what is it cringe err

Those coppers faces, one girl literally had to pretend to collapse as she couldn’t keep a straight face anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.