General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
You’re not alone fella with brexit added to the equation it’s hard to find a party now that suits, outside of the I will vote for the same party no matter what brigade, I’m astonished anyway sane would vote Tory or labour.

Yeah, this is the issue for me too. I’ve voted Lib Dem a few times of late but I voted Leave in the EU Referendum although I’m far from a hard Brexit man. I just can’t give Labour or the Tories my vote as things stand, Farage is a bellend IMO, and the Lib Dems support Remain. That said, the Tories have no chance of getting in round my way and it’ll be a straight fight between Labour and Lib Dem so the latter might just get my vote.

Yeah, this is the issue for me too. I’ve voted Lib Dem a few times of late but I voted Leave in the EU Referendum although I’m far from a hard Brexit man. I just can’t give Labour or the Tories my vote as things stand, Farage is a bellend IMO, and the Lib Dems support Remain. That said, the Tories have no chance of getting in round my way and it’ll be a straight fight between Labour and Lib Dem so the latter might just get my vote.

My only criteria is any party that wants to get away from fptp so this means Lib Dem’s or green. Neither will win but anyone voting labour or Tory is consenting to the system and by default deserves whatever comes their way.

There is no party that really represents someone like me, a slightly right of centre voter :-(

Which is crazy considering I'm absolutely the sort of voter that any party needs to gain power.
'Right of centre' ( i assume you mean centre as defined by the british media) has brought you austerity,brexit and a country in an existential crisis veering towards fascism.
Trying broadening your horizons and consider a social democratic party like er.....Labour!

'Right of centre' ( i assume you mean centre as defined by the british media) has brought you austerity,brexit and a country in an existential crisis veering towards fascism.
Trying broadening your horizons and consider a social democratic party like er.....Labour!

python.jpg

Reactions: mat

It also brought us Tony Blair who actually did a decent job in the main before the Iraq business, etc, and made Labour electable again.

A vote for Labour at this time may well bring us 1970’s style nostalgia in the form of power cuts, mass strikes, and 3 day weeks. Fuck that!

A vote for Labour at this time may well bring us 1970’s style nostalgia in the form of power cuts, mass strikes, and 3 day weeks. Fuck that!
Really? I thought that was what a Tory no deal brexit "may well bring us".
PS Power cuts and three day week happened during a Tory government.
PPS You are of course referring to events that happened 45 years ago.Why not take your time machine further back to the Suez crisis ?

PPS You are of course referring to events that happened 45 years ago.Why not take your time machine further back to the Suez crisis ?

It’s like rent-a-quote from the S*n in here.

As much, as I don’t want no-deal, it wouldn’t surprise me if a Tory no-deal Brexit saw us do better than a Corbyn Brexit deal to be honest ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.