General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
Fuck, that is some question. I really don't know. He would be breaking the law and I suppose he could be prosecuted and if convicted that would bar him from office.

Hopefully Parliament would have the sense to get rid of him, by no confidence or maybe it might even fall to the Queen to dismiss him on the advice of the Privy Council. It would certainly be unparliamentary as he would have effectively seized power from Parliament and in all effects would be an elective dictator.

I posted a week ago or so I was worried we were descending into fascism, if Johnson did do that, the descent would be complete as it would be a coup by the executive against the legislature.
Thanks. He has said, repeatedly, that he won’t request an extension. I think Labour’s plan is to humiliate him by forcing him to request one but what if he refuses? Does he become the first Brexit martyr?

There is no party that really represents someone like me, a slightly right of centre voter :-(

Which is crazy considering I'm absolutely the sort of voter that any party needs to gain power.

There is no party that really represents someone like me, a slightly right of centre voter :-(

Which is crazy considering I'm absolutely the sort of voter that any party needs to gain power.

Lib dems mate are soft centre right

Lib dems mate are soft centre right

I still see them as slightly left of centre.

I never, ever thought voting Lib Dem would even be an option for me but, I have to say, if an election were held tomorrow then they would get my vote solely because the other options are fucking scary!

You’re not alone fella with brexit added to the equation it’s hard to find a party now that suits, outside of the I will vote for the same party no matter what brigade, I’m astonished anyway sane would vote Tory or labour.

Reckon that in this country, using serving police officers would be impossible - like most of Bannon's 'bad guy crossing the line' stunts are impossible, due to legislation or convention of one sort or another.

So Boris has had to use trainees... poor sods.

I still see them as slightly left of centre.

I never, ever thought voting Lib Dem would even be an option for me but, I have to say, if an election were held tomorrow then they would get my vote solely because the other options are fucking scary!

You’re right they are left of centre but at the moment that would still be the closest you would get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.