General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
I don't accept either of those Mike.

1. As I keep saying, the lack of trust issue is a sham. It could be fixed in law. Corbyn's a leaver anyway and probably wants us to crash out. He's denying the October vote because he thinks (2) above is correct.

2. Boris might have been toast had he not done his utmost to deliver, only to be thwarted by an opposition being seen to be cowardly and obstructive. Even if that is not true, it's how it will be perceived. Boris's standing may actually go up as a result of all of this. You want a November election? Be careful what you wish for.

So you disagree with Mike about him being trustworthy and a liar, Theres dozens of post like this from you about the the blonde buffoon from only a couple of months ago, the thing is he's telling more fuckin lies and destroying your party yet your becoming his number one fan. YCMIU.

I agree with all of the above apart from the bit where you said Boris talks a good game.

He talks like a buffoon talking out of his arse, and can't even deliver on that. I'm more prime minister quality than that idiot, and that isn't saying much.

There is not a cat in hell’s chance that the opposition will allow Johnson to dictate the GE timetable. You Tory boys are deluded if you think that an October election could be back on because the MP’s that have had the whip withdrawn will suddenly give Johnson a lifeline.
Sorry to break it to you mate, but the opposition don't have enough numbers to stop it.

IF - and it's a big IF - all the Tories and former Tories decided that Brexit under Boris was better than anything under Corbyn, then there is fuck all your lot can do about it.

October GE may or may not happen and probably not now, but "the opposition won't allow it" is bollocks. If enough Tories were to agree upon it, you'd have to suck it up.

He has! He's said October 15th. But your lot voted it down. It didn't get as far as fixing the date because you knocked it on the head before we got that far.

Isn’t it true that once voted through he has control then?

Look at it on the flip side. Imagine Labour were tearing themselves apart and the more time went on the worse it would get. You wouldn’t want the Tories to call an election now, you’d give it a couple of months.

So you disagree with Mike about him being trustworthy and a liar, Theres dozens of post like this from you about the the blonde buffoon from only a couple of months ago, the thing is he's telling more fuckin lies and destroying your party yet your becoming his number one fan. YCMIU.
I've not changed my opinion of him. I wish he had not won the leadership election, but him winning was sadly a formality. But he is INFINITELY preferrable to Corbyn, so it's the best hope I've got.

He has! He's said October 15th. But your lot voted it down. It didn't get as far as fixing the date because you knocked it on the head before we got that far.
When he can't force through a no deal he will get his election,not a single person trusts him not to move it before that,it's very simple chippy

Isn’t it true that once voted through he has control then?

Look at it on the flip side. Imagine Labour were tearing themselves apart and the more time went on the worse it would get. You wouldn’t want the Tories to call an election now, you’d give it a couple of months.
I probably would. And I'd expect to have the shit ripped out of me for such a cynical ploy. Fair enough.

Agent Cummings has done a fantastic job.

What the Tories didn't realise Was his loathing and utter disdain for them wasn’t a party trick to land a job it was deeply held.

He has gone in there with untrammelled access, opened his anarchist cookbook and has managed to completely destroy them.

They are so stupid they didn’t see it coming and still cannot see that the “ one nation” Tory party is dead. What remains will join up with the Brexit

company and become a revolting, right wing minority party within five years.

Totally disagree. They’ve thrown out senior and well respected members of the party. The likes of Ken Clarke, Grieve and Hammond being thrown out is just the beginning of the turmoil.

Of course, they will come back, as the major parties do but they’ll first destroy themselves.

If the remain tories hadn't been forced out, it would be a much bigger problem short and medium term.

They really would have torn themselves apart had they remained.

I probably would. And I'd expect to have the shit ripped out of me for such a cynical ploy. Fair enough.

There is also risks attached to going along with Johnson’s call for a GE so it’s a double whammy.

Let the Tories self implode and don’t let Johnson call the shots and get in control.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.