General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
No. That’s just the excuse for our failure to develop a workable strategy that had a broad consensus within the country before we started negotiations. The reason why the EU is not riven by infighting between 27 countries is that they did develop a strategy that had consensus. They gave Barnier an agreed mandate which he has stuck too.

The failure of the Tory Govt at a political level has been catastrophic. Johnson is a continuation of the stupidity. Those that support this Govt are culpable in this stupidity.

Or moving the goal posts because you lost more simply put.

Or moving the goal posts because you lost more simply put.

Oh dear, I'm afraid dear goldfish it's you that's moved the goal posts, you just can't remember......I repeat.

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean- neither more nor less." "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things." "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master-that's all."

Farage used to be happy with Norway, now Norway is betrayal. Boris promised us cake and eat it, now a no deal Brexit is just a few bumps in the road.

Words matter, and 2016 was not so long ago. Those of us with a memory greater than a goldfish remember what they were, and, more importantly, what they meant.

So we need a quick election because Johnson boxed himself into a corner and is now desperate for a way out? Kind of sounds like the thinking behind ‘we need an EU referendum to get UKIP off our backs’.

You reckon the Consevatives will ever get round to thinking about what’s best for the country or is it always about what’s best for the Party? Wouldn’t mind but the dumb fuckers can’t even get that right.
The delaying of a GE until November weakens the Tories by strengthening the Brexit Party - do the Labour Party really want that?

Oh dear, I'm afraid dear goldfish it's you that's moved the goal posts, you just can't remember......I repeat.

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean- neither more nor less." "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things." "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master-that's all."

Farage used to be happy with Norway, now Norway is betrayal. Boris promised us cake and eat it, now a no deal Brexit is just a few bumps in the road.

Words matter, and 2016 was not so long ago. Those of us with a memory greater than a goldfish remember what they were, and, more importantly, what they meant.

The voting paper said remain or leave

It really is - all this no deal nonsense is just scripted bollox introduced by remainders to cloud matters. We were asked stay or leave. We voted leave. So let’s leave. The mps are blocking the result of a democratic referendum no matter which way anyone twists it.

As has been discussed ad nauseam leaving without a deal was never mentioned during the referendum. Gove, Johnson, the lot, all explicitly said a deal with the EU would be the easiest deal to negotiation. They were all wrong and are now trying to change to story.

I agree the MPS are blocking it and they need to grow up and decide a way forward. At this point there are only 3 options. No deal, the negotiated deal or remain. An election could in theory provide a party with a majority to take one of the choices. However we could still end up in the same position of a blocked parliament. Then the only option is to have a further referendum one the three possibilities. They should just do that now and save everyone the hassle.

2 referendums held in quick succession. First no deal or the negotiated deal. Second to have the result of the first vs remain. One one then can quibble or say the public were not lied to on the various options. That’s how I’d solve it anyway.

I have given up replying to your extremism and rudeness. How many constituencies voted leave in the democratic referendum where as now the remain mps in those same areas are blocking that will? Let us have the election and you will find out what the people want for a second time.

I would suggest if you can’t grasp that it is you who is stupid. I have kept it simple for you.

You don't understand do you, so myopic , so typically crass, so typically boorish, so typically Tory.

You just talk nonsense. Another extremist.

Take it easy.....

footwear-cushion-asleep-sleeping-apparel-clothing-couch-furniture-human-person-sitting.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.