General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
The lies they told you to get your vote (Number 10)

Tories to allow fracking again.

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/b...-ban-u-turn-shale-gas-general-election-921414

seriously mate you really need to read these articles before you post them. You do it all the time. You claim it says one thing we then read it and it is not at all as you state it.

The article has a quote at the bottom from the Conservative party on the point which someone else has copied and pasted for you.

No Len, you do us one. Yet more sanctimonious nonsense from you. We all know you'd have exactly the same view of Blair had WMDs been found. It's just a very convenient excuse for you and others to justify their bile. Bile which is in the main down to Blair dragging the Labour party to the right, well away from what you think is true Labour. And then utterly infuriatingly, winning general elections with these more moderate policies.

He's shown you lot up and that's why you hate him. Iraq has bugger all to do with it.
Hello mate.
It's obvious that your world extends no further than your local Conservative club ( obligatory pictures of Thatcher and the Queen on the walls), so there's really no point responding to the points you made in your post.
While I'm on could I suggest you watch the modern adaptation of Scrooge that starts tonight on BBC 1 ( or the Alastair Sim version which is also doing the rounds on TV).
It's about humanity and mankind.
You might learn something about yourself.

seriously mate you really need to read these articles before you post them. You do it all the time. You claim it says one thing we then read it and it is not at all as you state it.

The article has a quote at the bottom from the Conservative party on the point which someone else has copied and pasted for you.
I think he posts them hoping people will just read the headline and be "outraged" like he is.

Not only that, but 90% of what he posts are news stories from before the general election.

Some muppet posts them on Twatter in the hope that some other muppet reads the headline without actually reading the article and our resident muppet-in-chief falls for it every time.

Hello mate.
It's obvious that your world extends no further than your local Conservative club ( obligatory pictures of Thatcher and the Queen on the walls), so there's really no point responding to the points you made in your post.
While I'm on could I suggest you watch the modern adaptation of Scrooge that starts tonight on BBC 1 ( or the Alastair Sim version which is also doing the rounds on TV).
It's about humanity and mankind.
You might learn something about yourself.
You can add me to the long list of things you know bugger all about, Len.

I know.
Millions of traditional Labour supporters have deserted them. And all they can do is abuse them
I’m sure we’ll all come running back..... who doesn’t like constant abuse and put downs?
There are quite a few of us on here

We have tried to discuss with the 'purists' about Labour's need to move back towards the centre-left and have just been told to fuck off

They have destroyed the Labour Party for a generation

Enjoy your years of irrelevance.

You've lost the working classes because of your condescending rhetoric.

We've turned to someone else. You can chummy up with your London socialites.
Whilst I fully agree with the intent/spirit of what you mean in this post - there is an underlying issue that I have a problem with......

The party that these ultra-left fuckers have made irrelevant for many years to come is the party that so many of us - and our generations before us have supported

A lot of me thinks - just how fucking dare they hijack the Labour Party and essentially destroy it from within - just so they can have a home for their own narrow and purist thinking

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.